How do I display chisquare/ndf in stats box?

Hi,

I have fit two sets of data with RooFit one is simply a RooDataHist the other is a RooAddPdf where the sum is constucted as

[color=#00BF40]sum(“sum”,“sum”, RooArgSet(Pdf1,Pdf2,Pdf3), RooArgSet(var1,var2,var3));[/color]

and the fitting is done by

[color=#00BF40]sum.fitTo(data,Extended());[/color]

I get a pretty good fit by eye and I can print out the value of chisquared with xframe->chiSquare() but I want to get the degrees of freedom in the fit and display both that and chisquare in the stats box. I know how to enable the stats box with

[color=#00BF40]data.statOn(xframe,Layout(0.50,0.90,0.80));[/color]

but this only gives me a box with RMS, mean, and entries. How do I add chisquared/ndf and Probability to that box? Also am I even using statOn with the correct item? I have a feeling it has something to do with this in the fit stats section but I can’t figure out how that works. I’ve been trying to searching for the solution for about a day now and can’t find anything answering this.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Style->SetOptFit(1111);

So I’ve tried that in almost every place in the code and it doesn’t seem to do anything. Keep in mind this is a plot in RooFit so I’m not sure if the function will work the same.