TMultiGraph and Draw

Hello, in TMultiGraph::Draw doc, it is written that “Options to draw a graph are described in TGraph::PaintGraph”. Yet, if I click on the link to TGraph::PaintGraph, I see that the documentation is rather empty. Does it point to the correct stuff or does the documentation of this function is still in progress?

It should point to root.cern.ch/root/html534/TGraphPainter.html
The class TGraphPainter was implemented after TMultiGraph I will change that.
Thanks.

Done

I do not see any change in the text of TMultiGraph::Draw. It still refers to TGraph::PaintGraph. Is it normal?

Yes, the doc is not rebuild each time a change is done. Note that is you go on the top of the TMultigraph page you will get the correct reference.

Ah ok, thanks. :smiley:
Still a question, in the first example given in TMultiGraph (on the top), I see that a lot of option are given to Draw

If I read the TGraphPainter doc, I do not find any information about “d” option. Sorry, if I do not read correctly. Probably it is not a “d” option but a “l3d” option but there is also nothing about this option. Am I right?

It is documented here:

root.cern.ch/root/html534/TMultiGraph.html

the example shows it by himself…it is the 3D option … and L is for “line”… as for any other graph.