I have encountered a strange problem with manually defined TGAxis.
This is what I’ve done:
- Plot histogram
- gStyle->SetLabelOffset(1000,“XY”) so that the default axes are not plotted
- Define my own axes, one for the bottom x, one for the top x axes
- Both axes use SetLabelFont(43) and SetTitleFont(43), followed by setting a fixed pixel size
- Plotting the bottom TGAxis with option “+” is ok.
- Plotting the top TGAxis with option “-” does not print the labels. It does print ticks and title though.
- If I define (and plot) the top TGAxis with option “+” is does print everything.
A sample file (minimal example) is attached.
test.cxx (1.74 KB)