simPdf problem

Hi,

I’m trying to do a simultaneous fit using one dataset and 2 variables.
I renamed one the 2 variable and clone the dataset so now I’m in the same situation of $ROOTSYS/tutorials/roofit/rf501_simultaneouspdf.C.
But I have 2 problem:

1. Dataset problem ( I’m using a weighted unbinned dataset)
    RooDataSet::data[dmfit,mrho_bum,mrho3,m3pi,L_nLbsig,nBkg_sw,L_nBkg,weight:nLbsig_sw] = 23979 entries (817.946 weighted)
    RooDataSet::dataset_rwLb56_clone[dmfit,mrho2,mrho_bum,m3pi,L_nLbsig,nBkg_sw,L_nBkg,weight:nLbsig_sw] = 23979 entries (-4239.09 weighted)
    Seems to keep a “random weight”

2. problem with simPdf.add
    I’m using model_46(Pdf) for sample rho_46 and model_56(Pdf) for sample rho_56
    simPdf.addPdf(model_46,“rho46”) ;
    simPdf.addPdf(model_56,“rho56”) ;

but seems not working because I have this error message

[#0] ERROR:Plotting – RooAbsPdf::plotOn(model_46) ERROR: component selection expression ‘model_tot_Lca156Pdf’ does not select any components of p.d.f.
[#0] ERROR:InputArguments – RooCategory::sample:lookupType: no match for label mrho_bum
[#1] INFO:Plotting – RooSimultaneous::plotOn(simPdf) plot on mrho_bum represents a slice in the index category (sample)
[#0] ERROR:Plotting – RooAbsPdf::plotOn(model_46) ERROR: component selection expression ‘model_tot_Rhopi56Pdf’ does not select any components of p.d.f.
[#0] ERROR:InputArguments – RooCategory::sample:lookupType: no match for label mrho_bum
[#1] INFO:Plotting – RooSimultaneous::plotOn(simPdf) plot on mrho_bum represents a slice in the index category (sample)
[#0] ERROR:Plotting – RooAbsPdf::plotOn(model_46) ERROR: component selection expression ‘gaussian5_Lcnr56Pdf’ does not select any components of p.d.f.

Why simPdf.add doesn’t select the rigth model for the associated sample?
In this way I’m using only the first model (model_46) and no the second one( model_56)

Thanks

Hi,

These problems should be fixed in 5.27/04 (due this week).

Wouter