RooPdfBuilder Nonsensical error

My PDF is:

where U235Spectrum, U238Spectrum, ect. are user created and compiled PDFs. I try to create a simultaneous PDF using:

[code] RooSimPdfBuilder SimPdf(R1TotalSpectrum);
RooArgSet* Config = SimPdf.createProtoBuildConfig();
RooDataSet DataPlaceHolder(“DataPlaceHolder”, “DataPlaceHolder”, RooArgSet(NeutrinoEnergy, Run));

Config->setStringValue("physModels", "R1TotalSpectrum");
Config->setStringValue("splitCats" , "Run");
Config->setStringValue("R1TotalSpectrum", "Run : R1_U235FissionRate, R1_U238FissionRate, R1_Pu239FissionRate, R1_Pu241FissionRate");			[/code]	

The data, R1_U235FissionRate, R1_U238FissionRate, ect. for each run are loaded into a RooDataSet. It is loaded correctly as I ask it to print everything to a file and all the correct values are there. However, when I compile, I get the following error:

[quote][#1] INFO:DataHandling – RooDataSet::write(ProtoData) writing ASCII file word
[#1] INFO:ObjectHandling – RooSimPdfBuilder::buildPdf: list of physics models (R1TotalSpectrum)
[#1] INFO:ObjectHandling – RooSimPdfBuilder::buildPdf: list of splitting categories (Run)
[#1] INFO:ObjectHandling – RooSimPdfBuilder::buildPdf: processing physics model R1TotalSpectrum
[#0] ERROR:InputArguments – RooSimPdfBuilder::buildPdf: ERROR R1_U235FissionRate is not a parameter of physics model R1TotalSpectrum[/quote]

It fully is a parameter of the PDF R1TotalSpectrum. I have built that PDF using a RooRealVar of that same name. Does anyone know what is happening? Thank you

So I did solve it. I stopped using RooPdfBuilder and instead wrote my RooSimultaneous by looping. Here is the code:

for (int i = 0; i < NumberOfRuns; i++) { RunList1 >> RunNumber; sprintf(Buffer, "%d", RunNumber); SimPDF.addPdf(TwoReactorPdf, Buffer); }

I’m not sure what happened but it is working now. Feel free to PM me if you ever need any help. Getting this working for three weeks was extremely frustrating and I don’t want anyone else having to go through it.