Problem in TMinuit

Folks,

I am using TMinuit (through a python interface, as it happens) and find
that minimization code which worked with ROOT v5.26 is now crashing with ROOT v5.30.

I can trace the problem to the following: when my minimizing function is called the array of parameters
has the wrong array size. In my use case I have 39 parameters, but generally fix some of them. I find
that the parameter array has dimensions of the number of floating parameters, while it should have the
dimensions of the total number of parameters.

Thanks for your help,

Aaron

Folks,

I’ve traced this bug to the python layer, not TMinuit itself - I’ll post the problem over at the pyRoot focum.

Aaron