Problem in cuts on selected lepton

Hi developers,

I am running a macro in which I have three leptons. First i am plotting a z mass with best two suitable leptons and then I have to use tight and loose cuts on the third lepton (i.e with m3=2) after that I have to plot the two 2D histograms using pt and eta. Then I am dividing these two plots. But when I run this macro altogether it is not getting entries from my root file. The separate code lorentz32.cc(the half part of my current macro) is functioning. Kindly see this issue. I am attaching my macro third_new.cc and the path to root file.
lorentz32.cc (3.3 KB)
third_new.cc (4.0 KB)
/afs/cern.ch/user/n/nmajeed/public

Cheers,
Nab

Your macro has syntax problems:

Processing third_new.cc...
In file included from input_line_9:1:
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:49:148: error: expected ';' after expression
  ...1,11          Top
         ^
         ;
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:49:158: error: use of undeclared identifier 'Top'
  ...1,11          Top
                   ^
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:104:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'c1'
   c1->Divide(2,2);
   ^
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:105:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'c1'
   c1->cd(1);
   ^
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:107:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'c1'
   c1->cd(2);
   ^
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:110:4: error: use of undeclared identifier 'c1'
   c1->cd(3);
   ^
/Users/couet/Downloads/third_new.cc:115:1: error: use of undeclared identifier 'c1'
c1->cd(4);
^

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.