Problem compiling GSLMCIntegrator

Hello everyone!

I am trying to compile a code for multi-dimensional numerical integration. This code is sligth adapted from http://root.cern.ch/drupal/content/function-integration. I am getting an error in compilation that I don’t understand. Can anybody help me please?!

My code is attached and the command I’m using to compile it is the following:

g++ -I `root-config --incdir` -o outcode IntegralNumerical.C `root-config --libs`

This is the error I get:

/tmp/cc4x6gNr.o: In function `IntegralNumerical()': IntegralNumerical.C:(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `ROOT::Math::GSLMCIntegrator::GSLMCIntegrator(ROOT::Math::IntegrationMultiDim::Type, double, double, unsigned int)' IntegralNumerical.C:(.text+0xbf): undefined reference to `ROOT::Math::GSLMCIntegrator::SetFunction(ROOT::Math::IBaseFunctionMultiDim const&)' IntegralNumerical.C:(.text+0xe7): undefined reference to `ROOT::Math::GSLMCIntegrator::SetRelTolerance(double)' IntegralNumerical.C:(.text+0x161): undefined reference to `ROOT::Math::GSLMCIntegrator::Integral(double const*, double const*)' IntegralNumerical.C:(.text+0x1aa): undefined reference to `ROOT::Math::GSLMCIntegrator::~GSLMCIntegrator()' IntegralNumerical.C:(.text+0x1ed): undefined reference to `ROOT::Math::GSLMCIntegrator::~GSLMCIntegrator()' collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Thank you in advance for anyone that can help me!
Marco Carmignotto
IntegralNumerical.C (861 Bytes)