Multivariable integrals only integrate one variable

Hi, I want to do an integral, the first function has three variables in it, x,y and z, but the first function just takes the z variable, and then I multiply that function by other functions, and then I have a function of x and y, and then I integrate x and y, and because of the complicated form of the function, it’s hard to separate the z, so I look up the related integral in root,It seems that there is no similar correlation integral function, so I would like to ask if there is any method to achieve it.

May be @moneta can help you.

Hi,
I am not sure I understand your problem. What you have to do is implementing function f(x) for 1D or f(x1,x2,x3,…) for multi-dimensions and we have algorithm to integrate in both cases. You can concatenate integrals, but be careful that that will become rather CPU time consuming.
Please try to implement your integrand function and if you have specific issues with this we can provide help on this

Best regards
Lorenzo

Hi,thank you for your answer,let me give you an example, g(x,y)=integral [f(x,y,z) ] dz ,and then I want to get integral [t(x,y)*g(x,y) ]dxdy , how can I dou this?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.