Multiple limit plot in one canvas

Hello Experts,

I need a small help to understand how to plot multiple limit plots with 2 sigma bands in one canvas as done in this plot https://cds.cern.ch/record/2758271/files/Figure_005.pdf

Will the TGraphAssymErrors can be added with TMultigraph?

Thanks,

Lata

Please read tips for efficient and successful posting and posting code

ROOT Version: Not Provided
Platform: Not Provided
Compiler: Not Provided

Yes, add and draw them like any TGraph.

Hello @dastudillo !

Thanks for your prompt response. Do you mean to say, I should define one multigraph and add all TGraph (for expected and observed values) and TGraphAssymErrors ( for 1sigma and 2sigma bands) with that? Or I should define multiple TMultiGraph, separately for TGraph and TGraphAssymErrors?

Thanks,

Lata

I suppose one for all should work, maybe depending on the draw options, if it doesn’t work maybe you can try drawing the multigraphs on top of each other; just try and experiment if needed :slight_smile:

Thanks I will give it a try and let you know :slight_smile:

TMultiGraph is a list of TGraph . All the TGraphXXX inherits from TGraph, so they are TGraphs … they can all be mixed in a single TMultiGraph.

Hello, @couet and @dastudillo ! It worked fine with a single TMultiGraph definition. Thank you very much for your help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.