I’ve implemented Markers for SVG output. It’s coded around the 4.0 code base, but should cut + paste to all root versions.
The modified methods are the two versions of TSVG::DrawPolyMarker.
It could do with a bit of refactoring, but I didn’t want to make any header changes.
I’ve attached the modified TSVG.cxx.
TSVG.cxx (43.8 KB)
Thanks for your contribution. I have put it in TSVG.cxx. Only a few mods were needed:
- there was compilation warnings because you gave a Float argument to WriteInteger
- there was unused variables
- some invalid code appeared in the SVG file because SetColor was called outside < >
- the filled markers were not implemented.
Thanks for that Olivier.
I’ll check over my code - thought I’d got all the int warnings.
Didn’t notice any SVG errors (I’m using Batik to validate), so again I’ll have another check.
Had another check - you’re absolutely right
There was a code “black” outside < > because you called SetFillColor(1) at the begining of DrawPolymarker. I found it by looking at the SVG generated not because an SVG viewer gave me an error. It seems SVG viewers (like batik) ignore it but nevertheless it is wrong.
I found the warnings compiling on Linux with g++.