Interactively unzoom plots in a multipad canvas

I developed a QtROOT based program with an embedded histogram browser with funcionalities similar to a TBrowser but highly specialized to the application’s need.
When I pop-up a widget with an embedded TCanvas divided into subpads, I would later like to unzoom all histograms displayed in the pads by the push of a button. Unfortunately only the last pad in the canvas gets unzoomed and I run out of options on how to fix this.

Here’s a snapshot of the relevant code:

[code] selectedObjectsDef selectedObjects = this->getSelectedItems() ;

for (selectedObjectsDef::iterator it=selectedObjects.begin(); it!=selectedObjects.end(); ++it)
{
for(tFileVDef::iterator jt=it->second.begin(); jt!=it->second.end(); ++jt)
{
if( (*jt)->IsA() == TDirectory::Class() ) continue ;
if( (*jt)->IsA() == TFolder::Class() ) continue ;
if( (*jt)->IsA() == TDirectoryFile::Class() ) continue ;
if( (*jt)->IsA() == TCanvas::Class() ) continue ;

((TH1*)(*jt))->GetXaxis()->UnZoom() ;
      ((TH1*)(*jt))->GetYaxis()->UnZoom() ;
  }

}
serviceCanvas_[currentCanvas_]->flush() ; // Update the Canvas and force rapaint
[/code]

and here’s the flush method snippet

void canvasWidget::flush( void ) { int tot = 0 ; TObject * obj = NULL ; TIter next(ui->theCanvas->GetCanvas()->GetListOfPrimitives()) ; while((obj = next())) { if( obj->InheritsFrom(TVirtualPad::Class())) { ui->theCanvas->GetCanvas()->SetClickSelectedPad((TPad*)(obj)) ; ui->theCanvas->GetCanvas()->SetClickSelected((obj)) ; tot++ ; ui->theCanvas->GetCanvas()->cd(tot) ; gPad->Update(); ui->theCanvas->GetCanvas()->Modified() ; ui->theCanvas->GetCanvas()->Update(); } } }

I tried every conceivable combination of Update calls and SetClick… methods. I always get the last plot unzoomed and the others are left unchanged. But if I click on them interactively afterwards, they immediately get unzoomed as well (which led me to think that I need to “select” them in order to Update).

I would appreciate hints on what am I missing here.
Thanks

Not sure if it is a Qt problem, a GUI one or a graphics one.
I see you are doing Update() and Modified()… so it should be fine…
Can you see the problem also with the normal ROOT ? (not QT )