Geant compilation error

Mainly, I am facing “undefined reference to error” during the compilation. I have spent enough time in solving this error now I need someone’s help. i have gone through Ivana and whit2333 discussion. i hope that I will get some help from these guys.

_CMakeFiles/cyliSD.dir/src/ExN01PhysicsList.cc.o: In function ExN01PhysicsList::ConstructEM()': ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x32a): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyCompton::G4LowEnergyCompton(G4String const&)’
ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x379): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyPhotoElectric::G4LowEnergyPhotoElectric(G4String const&)' ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x3ae): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyPhotoElectric::ActivateAuger(bool)’
ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x3da): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyPhotoElectric::SetCutForLowEnSecPhotons(double)' ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x406): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyPhotoElectric::SetCutForLowEnSecElectrons(double)’
ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x457): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyRayleigh::G4LowEnergyRayleigh(G4String const&)' ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x520): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyIonisation::G4LowEnergyIonisation(G4String const&)’
ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x54f): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyIonisation::ActivateAuger(bool)' ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x578): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyIonisation::SetCutForLowEnSecPhotons(double)’
ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x5a1): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyIonisation::SetCutForLowEnSecElectrons(double)' ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x5f7): undefined reference to G4LowEnergyBremsstrahlung::G4LowEnergyBremsstrahlung(G4String const&)’
ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0x920): undefined reference to G4hLowEnergyIonisation::G4hLowEnergyIonisation(G4String const&)' ExN01PhysicsList.cc:(.text+0xa64): undefined reference to G4hLowEnergyIonisation::G4hLowEnergyIonisation(G4String const&)’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/cyliSD.dir/build.make:370: recipe for target ‘cyliSD’ failed
make[2]: *** [cyliSD] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:99: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/cyliSD.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cyliSD.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:129: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

a lot of thanks in advance

Geant4 User Forum

First of all, thank you very much. But I am still unable to resolve my error

As @Wile_E_Coyote pointed, I think it is better to ask your question on the Geant4 forum.

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.