Drawing the sum of several histogram with weights - monoenergetic peaks dissapear

Hello,

I am having this particular problem I am trying to add several histograms with weights, where one of the histogram has monoenergetic peak.
If I superimpose them without weights the peak is shown.
When I introduce weights the peak “disappears” and only a small vertical line is shown.
I tried it using three different ways

//by adding ----------------

TH1F *h_etotAll_added = new TH1F("etot simply added", "etot All simply added", hreso , 0, 4000);        
*h_etotAll_added = (*h1)+(*h2)+(*h3); 
  h_etotAll_added->Draw();
  c1.SaveAs(outFile+"etot_all_added.ps");
//by filling on histogram and weighting at the sametime---the filling is done in a loop
...      h_etotAll->Fill(f_etot);    //filling  h1 entries
         h_etotAll->Fill(f_etot,BF_2);//filling  h2 entries with weight BF_2
        h_etotAll->Fill(f_etot,BF_3);)//filling   h3 entries with weight BF_3  ...
        h_etotAll->Draw();
        c1.SaveAs(outFile+"etot_Fill_weighted.ps");
//stack------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        THStack hs("hs","test stacked histograms");
        hs.Add(h3); //these histograms were previously filled in a loop with weights 
        hs.Add(h2);
        hs.Add(h1);  
        hs.Draw();   
        c1.SaveAs(outFile+"etot_Stacked.ps");

When I just overlay them one on the top of another the monochromatic peak is visible. When I add them the peak is lost
just to note h1 has monoenergetic peak

Attach these plots.

etot_overlayed_etotBaCsXe_scaled0.33.ps (61.3 KB) etot_all_added.ps (106.9 KB) etot_Fill_weighted.ps (93.3 KB) etot_Stacked.ps (374.4 KB)

h_etotAll->Draw("HIST");

Works like charm. Thank you!