[Windows] c file compiling

Bugs in the source code do not really depend on the operating system.
And yes, some compilers with some “warning” options report some of them while others don’t.

Yes pepe, I was joking… but really I can’t underst the reason because the supervisor didnt’ have problems…Look the attachments, they are the ROOT files that he generated without problems…
However in the instructions, the author wrote:

[quote]If it will be fine, the software write:

[code]_total number of shower 30000
_total_numer_of_files_1
_date_of_analysis_12.07.2016 09.2712 hms (1468308432 sec)

End of particle data file:30000 showers processed.[/code]
[/quote]

Whatching my attachment download/file.php?id=12202&mode=view I saw that it wrote for the gamma induced EAS

and for the proton induced EAS

this part of the code

[code]// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
//=== IV. - after all showers and particles- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cout << " " << endl;
cout << " End of particle data file:“;
if ( ishow == 1 )
cout << " 1 shower processed.”;
else if ( ishow > 1 )
cout << " " << ishow << " showers processed.";
else
cout << " WARNING, newer " << (lbit+1)*32
<< “bit simulation, may be better using rcorsika" << (lbit+1)*32 <<".cpp.”;
cout << endl << " " << endl;
[/code]

so it looks like the problem is in the cout variable
cors_plot_prot.root (377 KB)
cors_plot_gamma.root (369 KB)

Please take a look at the standard output stream (cout)

Sorry the variable is ishow

Anyway it’s much time running the debug but it still hasn’t finish o_O

it just write this

[quote]‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Users\Casaburo\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\cors_plot\Debug\cors_plot.exe’, Symbols loaded.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp100.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libRIO.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libHist.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libCore.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr100.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libMatrix.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libCint.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libThread.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\windows.storage.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\combase.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\libMathCore.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel.appcore.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SHCore.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wsock32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\root_v5.34.36\bin\liblzma.dll’, Binary was not built with debug information.
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmmbase.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Unloaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmmbase.dll’
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmmbase.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Unloaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll’
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
‘cors_plot.exe’: Loaded ‘C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcsvc.dll’, Cannot find or open the PDB file
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x11ec) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0xb58) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x53c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0xfbc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0xabc) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1288) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1e94) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x14a8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x2b4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x280) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0xac8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1d70) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1b04) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1590) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1a0c) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0xab8) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (0x1818) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
[/quote]

nothing different by [quote]The thread ‘Win32 Thread’ (CODE) has exited with code 0 (0x0).[/quote]

WEll, today I saw my supervisor…I don’t need to compile the file using my compiler because he allowed me to access at roma1 infn server, so I can connect to the server using a terminal like putty and I can compile with this string g++ -fbounds-check cors_plot.c -lMinuit `root-config --cflags` -o cors_plot `root-config --libs` `root-config --glibs` using the compiler installed at roma1 server…and in this way it works fine. But very thanks to pepe and bellenote for helping me!