"/usr/bin/ld: -L: directory name missing" error

Hello everybody :wink:

I installed recently root (CERN program for data analysis) on my macbook (10.4.11 version). I have got XCode on my mac too. I use the following setup before trying to compile my C++ program (setup.sh file) :

#!/bin/bash

export ROOTSYS="/Users/clrilcmac05/root"
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ROOTSYS/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export PATH=${ROOTSYS}/bin:$PATH
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=${PWD}"/libraries":$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

And What I do is :
source setup.sh

After that, I try to compile my ana.cxx program like this :
make ana

And the output is :

g++ -O -Wall -fPIC -D_REENTRANT -I/Users/clrilcmac05/root/include -I/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/libraries -I/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/tmb_tree/tmb_tree -I/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/met_util/met_util -I/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/tmb_tree -I/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/cafe -I/work/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/cafe/cafe -c ana.cxx
g++ -O ana.o -L/Users/clrilcmac05/root/lib -lCore -lCint -lRIO -lNet -lHist -lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lMathCore -lThread -lfreetype -lGui -lpthread -lm -ldl -L /Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/libraries -lmet_util -ltmb_tree /usr/bin/ld -o ana
/usr/bin/ld: -L: directory name missing
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** ana Error 1

Which means that the first part of the compilation is successfull but it seems to be a problem with a link.
Does someone have an idea of what to do now ? Because I tried to add the link “-L /usr/bin/ld” in the makefile and it didn’t work…

Cheers,

Jerome

change

-L /Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/libraries to

-L/Users/clrilcmac05/ana_plots/libraries
Rene