Dear ROOT experts.
I have had a strange behaviour in my MakeClass looper, which I have not noticed earlier.
If I use Clone() to access histograms, for instance
TH1F *h; somefile.cd() h = (TH1F*)somefile.Get(somehistoN)->Clone()
I find that my looper runs extremely slow. I am not sure if it is due to a combination of using c++ maps and Clone() that is causing the problem, or only Clone().
One I removed all my Clone() calls, the script was running as fast as I am used to. (Slow means 1000 events takes about a minute, fast means 10000 events takes about a second).
Just wanted to hear if you know of issues, or if it is something unknown to you, and therefore the problem is probably the way I use Clone().