"Undefined Symbol" error while running script in ROOT

No, I’m still receiving an error though it’s slightly different now that I’ve regenerated the library. From what it seems like, the new " Warning in cling::IncrementalParser::CheckABICompatibility():**" message at least has been addressed before on these forums (One of which I linked below). I have recently updated the compiler similar to the link from GCC version 4.8.5 to GCC 10.2.0. Does this mean I would have to recompile root with the updated compiler? Or is there another approach I can take similar to the solution for the post I linked? Or is this even be the main cause of the problem in the first place?

[root@phy-nuc Covariance_Related_Scripts]# root draw_strips.cc++
   ------------------------------------------------------------------
  | Welcome to ROOT 6.22/02                        https://root.cern |
  | (c) 1995-2020, The ROOT Team; conception: R. Brun, F. Rademakers |
  | Built for linuxx8664gcc on Aug 17 2020, 12:46:52                 |
  | From tags/v6-22-02@v6-22-02                                      |
  | Try '.help', '.demo', '.license', '.credits', '.quit'/'.q'       |
   ------------------------------------------------------------------

root [0] 
Processing draw_strips.cc++...
Info in <TUnixSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /home/rutca/FEHversion/Ph2_ACF/Covariance_Related_Scripts/./draw_strips_cc.so 
 Warning in cling::IncrementalParser::CheckABICompatibility():**
 Possible C++ standard library mismatch, compiled with __GLIBCXX__ '20150623'**
 Extraction of runtime standard library version was: '20200723'**
cling::DynamicLibraryManager::loadLibrary(): /home/rutca/FEHversion/Ph2_ACF/Covariance_Related_Scripts/draw_strips_cc.so: undefined symbol: _ZN5TROOT14RegisterModuleEPKcPS1_S2_S1_S1_PFvvERKSt6vectorISt4pairINSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEEiESaISD_EES2_b
/lib/../lib64/crt1.o: In function `_start':
(.text+0x20): undefined reference to `main'
/home/rutca/FEHversion/Ph2_ACF/Covariance_Related_Scripts/draw_strips_cc_ACLiC_dict.o: In function `(anonymous namespace)::TriggerDictionaryInitialization_draw_strips_cc_ACLiC_dict_Impl()':
/home/rutca/FEHversion/Ph2_ACF/Covariance_Related_Scripts/draw_strips_cc_ACLiC_dict.cxx:86: undefined reference to `TROOT::RegisterModule(char const*, char const**, char const**, char const*, char const*, void (*)(), std::vector<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, int>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, int> > > const&, char const**, bool)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
root [1] .q