Undefined symbol: _ZN3TF1C1Ev

Hi,

I have a small library with functions based on root. I compile and use it sucesfully on my PC. Now I’ve tried on lxplus at cern. I can load it, but an error occures when I load and object:

root [0] .L libTHR.so
root [1] TMagnetCoil *mc = new TMagnetCoil()
/afs/cern.ch/sw/lcg/external/root/5.18.00a/slc4_amd64_gcc34/root/bin/root.exe: symbol lookup error: /afs/cern.ch/user/b/blmthrc/blmthrc/Macros/./libTHR.so: undefined symbol: _ZN3TF1C1Ev

here are my PATH and LD_CONFIG_PATH configurations:
echo $PATH
.:/afs/cern.ch/user/b/blmthrc/bin:/afs/cern.ch/user/b/blmthrc/scripts:/usr/sue/bin:/afs/cern.ch/group/si/slap/bin:/afs/cern.ch/group/si/slap/scripts:/afs/cern.ch/group/si/bin:/afs/cern.ch/group/si/scripts:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/bin/X11:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/bin/X11:/cern/pro/bin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/afs/cern.ch/sw/lcg/external/root/5.18.00a/slc4_amd64_gcc34/root/bin:/afs/cern.ch/project/oracle/linux/10203
echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/afs/cern.ch/sw/lcg/external/root/5.18.00a/slc4_amd64_gcc34/root/lib:~/blmthrc/lib:/usr/lib/oracle/10.2.0.3/client/lib:

ROOTSYS is pointing to the same root directory…

I cannot execute ldconfig as I have no root priviliges…

Could you suggest me what to do?

Cheers,

Mariusz

You are mixing code compiled with the -m32 option with code compiled with -m64. All lxplus machines are 64 bit machines.

Rene