Undefined references

Howdy,

I am getting lots of undefined references when my program tries to link.

I checked all the -L and made sure the files are at /usr/local/root/lib

I also checked some of the library files to make sure they have what the compiler complains they do not have, and they seem to have these reference with modified names like this:

root/lib> nm -s libMinuit.so | grep GetYaxis
U _ZNK3TH18GetYaxisEv

I don’t know if the U_ZNK3… prefix is good or bad.

Here is the output of trying to link my code:

g++ -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/root/lib -lCore -lMinuit -lGpad -pthread -lm -ldl -lcfitsio -o lifu m.o image.o gauss.o ifu.o libnrc.a
image.o: In function Image::~Image()': image.cpp:(.text+0x10c6): undefined reference toTGFileInfo::~TGFileInfo()‘
image.o: In function Image::~Image()': image.cpp:(.text+0x10f9): undefined reference toTGFileInfo::~TGFileInfo()‘
image.o: In function Image::~Image()': image.cpp:(.text+0x1129): undefined reference toTGFileInfo::~TGFileInfo()‘
ifu.o: In function IFU::LinFitGauss(char*)': ifu.cpp:(.text+0x5438): undefined reference toTGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)‘
ifu.cpp:(.text+0x546f): undefined reference to TGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)' ifu.o: In functionIFU::GFitGaussToCol(int)’:
ifu.cpp:(.text+0x60d7): undefined reference to TGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)' ifu.cpp:(.text+0x6179): undefined reference toTGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)‘
ifu.o: In function IFU::FitGauss()': ifu.cpp:(.text+0x63fd): undefined reference toTGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)‘
ifu.o:ifu.cpp:(.text+0x6449): more undefined references to TGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)' follow /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__letint’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::TmpltName()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::Execute(void*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TRandom::TRandom(unsigned int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::G__ClassInfo(G__value const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__setgvp' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Type()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__Longlong' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::DistancetoPrimitive(int, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTEllipse::TEllipse(double, double, double, double, double, double, double)’

any suggestions will make me happy :slight_smile:

Antonio
/

Hi,

You are missing -lCint, -lGraf, etc…
I recommand that instead of hard coding the name of the root libray you use root-config --libs --gllibs … or better yet instead of creating your own main, simply create a shared library that you load and use from the regular root.exe

Cheers,
Philippe.

Hi Philippe,

thanks for your reply, I am actually trying to recompile some code I wrote a while back (last changed it in 2004), I forgot lots of root and C++ since.

My makefile follows below. It used to have root-config --cflags I replaced that by:

root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags

(which, by the way outputs:

new/lifu> root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags
-L/usr/local/root/lib -lCore -lCint -lRIO -lNet -lHist -lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lMathCore -lThread -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic -L/usr/local/root/lib -lGui -pthread -m32 -I/usr/local/root/include -m32 -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic -pthread -m32

)

but I still get lots of undefined references.

I am sure missing something here, haven’t yet found what it is.

I am reading all the docs in the docs session trying to understand what is needed for root-config to give me what I need (it may also be that something else is wrong :frowning: ).

cheers,

Antonio

sifus

CXX = g++

CXXFLAGS = -I. -I /usr/include/libcfitsio0/ -W -Wall -O3 -march=pentium4 -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ffast-math
root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags

root-config --cflags

LDFLAGS = -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/root/lib -lCore -lMinuit -lGpad -pthread -lm -ldl -lcfitsio

OBJECTS = m.o image.o gauss.o ifu.o

compila com debug symbols se DEBUG estiver setado

ifeq ($(DEBUG),1)
DBG = -g2 -ggdb
CXXFLAGS = -W -Wall -I. root-config --cflags
else
DBG =
endif

ifeq ($(PROFILE),1)
DBG = -g2 -ggdb -pg
CXXFLAGS = -W -Wall -I. root-config --cflags
LDFLAGS += -pg
endif

regras

all: lifu

lifu: $(OBJECTS)
$(CXX) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $^ libnrc.a
%.o: %.cpp
$(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) $(DBG) -c -o $@ $<

clean:
-@ rm -f *.o lifu TAGS

tags:
-@ etags *.{cpp,h} --declarations --members

Hi,

For each undefined reference, you should be able to see the class name, you can then go look at the reference guide and look on the top right corner of the page for that class, it will tell which library you need.

Cheers,
Philippe.

sorry, my problem must be more fundamental. I checked several of the undefined references, they are defined by :

-L/usr/local/root/lib -lCore -lCint -lRIO -lNet -lHist -lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lMathCore -lThread -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic -L/usr/local/root/lib -lGui -pthread -m32 -I/usr/local/root/include -m32 -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic -pthread -m32

which is in my makefile. I must have some stupid config mistake somewhere.

I just saw a new production release came out. I will reinstall from scratch and reread the instructions, maybe a frersh start will eliminate some dumb mistake.

Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Once you have installed the new version, make sure to mention at least some of the undefined reference you see (without it I have absolutely no clue what could be wrong/missing).

Cheers,
Philippe.

Hi Philippe,

a sample of my undefined references were there in my first post.

my computer has just finished compiling 5.26 pro. No glitches compiling root. As for my own code, same problem again.

My makefile is the same as before and use root-config as:

which returns:

Here is the complete output of make (after a make clean), I see lots of undefineds referring to Cint (which is returned by root-config), to TMatrix (-lMatrix ?), TGraph (-lGraf ?), etc

new/lifu> cat lixo1
g++ -I. -I /usr/include/libcfitsio0/ -W -Wall -O3 -march=pentium4 -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ffast-math -lMatrix root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags -c -o m.o m.cpp
m.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
m.cpp:61: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
g++ -I. -I /usr/include/libcfitsio0/ -W -Wall -O3 -march=pentium4 -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ffast-math -lMatrix root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags -c -o image.o image.cpp
image.cpp: In member function ‘Int_t Image::read()’:
image.cpp:123: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
image.cpp:129: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
image.cpp:157: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
image.cpp: In member function ‘Int_t Image::error(char*)’:
image.cpp:183: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
g++ -I. -I /usr/include/libcfitsio0/ -W -Wall -O3 -march=pentium4 -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ffast-math -lMatrix root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags -c -o gauss.o gauss.cpp
gauss.cpp:43: warning: unused parameter ‘gin’
gauss.cpp:43: warning: unused parameter ‘iflag’
gauss.cpp:139: warning: unused parameter ‘gin’
gauss.cpp:139: warning: unused parameter ‘iflag’
gauss.cpp: In function ‘void lfit_par(float*, float*, float*, int, float*, float*, int, int*, int, float**, float*, void ()(float, float, int, float*))’:
gauss.cpp:241: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
gauss.cpp:245: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
g++ -I. -I /usr/include/libcfitsio0/ -W -Wall -O3 -march=pentium4 -fprefetch-loop-arrays -fomit-frame-pointer -funroll-loops -finline-functions -ffast-math -lMatrix root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags -c -o ifu.o ifu.cpp
ifu.cpp:220: warning: unused parameter ‘col’
ifu.cpp: In member function ‘Int_t IFU::WriteLinFit(Char_t*)’:
ifu.cpp:784: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:785: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:786: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:787: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:787: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:788: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:788: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:789: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:789: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:790: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp:790: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
ifu.cpp: In member function ‘Int_t IFU::MakeAPHeaders()’:
ifu.cpp:811: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
g++ -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/root/lib -lCore -lMinuit -lGpad -pthread -lm -ldl -lcfitsio -o lifu m.o image.o gauss.o ifu.o libnrc.a
image.o: In function Image::~Image()': image.cpp:(.text+0x10c6): undefined reference toTGFileInfo::~TGFileInfo()‘
image.o: In function Image::~Image()': image.cpp:(.text+0x10f9): undefined reference toTGFileInfo::~TGFileInfo()‘
image.o: In function Image::~Image()': image.cpp:(.text+0x1129): undefined reference toTGFileInfo::~TGFileInfo()‘
ifu.o: In function IFU::LinFitGauss(char*)': ifu.cpp:(.text+0x5438): undefined reference toTGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)‘
ifu.cpp:(.text+0x546f): undefined reference to TGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)' ifu.o: In functionIFU::GFitGaussToCol(int)’:
ifu.cpp:(.text+0x60d7): undefined reference to TGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)' ifu.cpp:(.text+0x6179): undefined reference toTGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)‘
ifu.o: In function IFU::FitGauss()': ifu.cpp:(.text+0x63fd): undefined reference toTGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)‘
ifu.o:ifu.cpp:(.text+0x6449): more undefined references to TGraph::TGraph(int, float const*, float const*)' follow /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__letint’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::TmpltName()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::Execute(void*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TRandom::TRandom(unsigned int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::G__ClassInfo(G__value const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__setgvp' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Type()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__Longlong' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::DistancetoPrimitive(int, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTEllipse::TEllipse(double, double, double, double, double, double, double)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__lasterror' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::SetMatrixArray(double const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodArgInfo::Name()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::ResizeTo(int, int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TGraph::TGraph(int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypedefInfo::Next()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Sum() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::Delete(void*) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__set_tagnum’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TGraph::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__getaryconstruct’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::New(int, void*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Title()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TBox::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTCurlyLine::GetDefaultWaveLength()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::SetSub(int, int, TMatrixTBase<double> const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__init_process_cmd’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__resetplocal' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodArgInfo::Next()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TAxis::GetFirst() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__display_class’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to THStack::GetHistogram() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__set_class_autoloading’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::NArg()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Shortref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Print(char const*) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::MaxIndex(int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TBox::Print(char const*) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTPave::Print(char const*) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::UnitMatrix()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::Name()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__check_setup_version' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTLegend::TLegend(double, double, double, double, char const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TRandom::Uniform(double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::IsSymmetric() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__setnewtype' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::ExtractRow(int, int, double*, int) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TLatex::~TLatex()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::ClassProperty()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__tag_memvar_setup' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::TMatrixT(int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::GetMatrix2Array(double*, char const*) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::SetArgs(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__getnumbaseclass' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTPaveLabel::PaintPaveLabel(double, double, double, double, char const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__load_text' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference totypeinfo for TVirtualFitter’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TLine::TLine()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__ULongref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__Doubleref' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::Use(int, int, int, int, double*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVirtualFitter::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__resetifuncposition’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::Next()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTImage::Class()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__set_allocunlockfunc' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTCurlyArc::GetDefaultAmplitude()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::HasDefaultConstructor()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTFrame::TFrame(double, double, double, double)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::GetMangledName()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTDecompChol::Solve(TVectorT&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__ULonglongref' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__setsizep2memfunc’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__SourceFileInfo::Init(char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTBox::DistancetoPrimitive(int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__CallFunc::Init()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTFormula::TFormula(char const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TImage::Create()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__get_class_autoloading_table’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TDecompChol::TDecompChol(TMatrixTSym<double> const&, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__BaseClassInfo::G__BaseClassInfo(Cint::G__ClassInfo&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__rewinddictionary' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodArgInfo::Init(Cint::G__MethodInfo&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__add_setup_func' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTRandom::~TRandom()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__CallFunc::SetFunc(Cint::G__MethodInfo)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::GetMethod(char const*, char const*, long*, Cint::G__ClassInfo::MatchMode, Cint::G__ClassInfo::InheritanceMode)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::operator=(double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::Shift(int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVirtualFitter::SetFCN(void (*)(int&, double*, double&, double*, int))' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::Init()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo(Cint::G__TypeInfo const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTText::TText()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixT<double>::TMatrixT(TMatrixT<double> const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__calc' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__get_linked_tagnum_fwd’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::E2Norm() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__findsym’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::operator=(Cint::G__TypeInfo const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__unloadfile’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::operator=(TVectorT<double> const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::operator+=(TVectorT const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::TWbox(double, double, double, double, short, short, short)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::operator=(TMatrixTSym const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::TPaveLabel()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTRow::Class()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TBox::TBox()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTH1F::TH1F(char const*, char const*, int, double const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::Paint(char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVirtualFitter::~TVirtualFitter()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TF1::TF1(char const*, ROOT::Math::ParamFunctor, double, double, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__tag_memfunc_setup’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__clearfilebusy' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTLatex::DrawLatex(double, double, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TLink::TLink(double, double, void*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTRandom2::~TRandom2()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::RandomizePD(double, double, double&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::SetArg(unsigned long long)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TH1F::TH1F(char const*, char const*, int, double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::New(void*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__scratch_globals_upto' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__IncludePathInfo::Name()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__Charref' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__letdouble’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::Streamer(TBuffer&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::G__DataMemberInfo(Cint::G__DataMemberInfo const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMath::LnGamma(double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypedefInfo::Title()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__InitGetSpecialObject(void* (*)(char*, Cint::G__ClassInfo*, void**, void**))' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__tagtable_setup’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::IsValid()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::Sqr()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to vtable for TDecompChol' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__const_resetnoerror’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__set_class_autoloading_callback' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTRandom2::TRandom2(unsigned int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::Size() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__BaseClassInfo::IsValid()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::InterfaceMethod()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::GetSub(int, int, int, int, TMatrixTBase&, char const*) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TArrow::GetDefaultOption()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypedefInfo::IsValid()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__inheritance_setup' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::G__DataMemberInfo()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TLine::DrawLine(double, double, double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTPaveLabel::TPaveLabel(double, double, double, double, char const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TText::DrawText(double, double, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::Class()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::Paint(char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__BaseClassInfo::Next()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::NMethods()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypedefInfo::Init(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVirtualFitter::GetFitter()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTF1::RejectedPoint()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__const_whatnoerror' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::NonZeros() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__CallFunc::SetArgArray(long*, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__SourceFileInfo::Next()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__setPrerun' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVirtualFitter::SetFCN(void*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::InsertRow(int, int, double const*, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__clearstack’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TH1::GetYaxis() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::Class()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodArgInfo::IsValid()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::Print(char const*) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__IncludePathInfo::Next()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::Min() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__setnull' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::DeleteArray(void*, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TGraph::GetHistogram() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__const_setnoerror’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Shift(int, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::SetArg(double)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__CallFunc::SetArg(long)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTCurlyLine::TCurlyLine(double, double, double, double, double, double)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Max() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTText::TText(double, double, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__tag_memfunc_reset' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::Randomize(double, double, double&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__BaseClassInfo::Property()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodInfo::NDefaultArg()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__get_ifile' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodInfo::IsValid()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::Size()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVirtualFitter::SetCache(int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::Copy(TObject&) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG(unsigned int0_t, long double,…)(float)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__getPrerun' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__set_errmsgcallback’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__RegisterScriptCompiler' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::Streamer(TBuffer&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::Draw(char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__map_cpp_name’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__display_includepath' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference totypeinfo for Cint::G__TypeInfo’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVirtualFitter::TVirtualFitter()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::New()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__SourceFileInfo::IsValid()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::SetSub(int, int, TMatrixTBase const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__UCharref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::DrawPaveLabel(double, double, double, double, char const*, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTWbox::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypedefInfo::Init()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::ResizeTo(int, int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPavesText::TPavesText(double, double, double, double, int, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__set_alloclockfunc’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::~G__TypeInfo()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::IsValid()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__store_tempobject’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__call_setup_funcs' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__cint_version' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__SetGetlineFunc(char* ()(char const), void ()(char))’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to typeinfo for TGraph' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Floatref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__loadsystemfile' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Name()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTRow_const<double>::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__defined_typename’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::Property()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTDecompChol::Invert(bool&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__add_compiledheader' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTLine::TLine(double, double, double, double)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::Property()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::Init(int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__SourceFileInfo::IncludedFrom()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTRow::Streamer(TBuffer&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__set_ignoreinclude' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::Draw(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TH1::GetZaxis() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__process_cmd’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__p2f2funcname' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::ResizeTo(int, int, int, int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixT<double>::Streamer(TBuffer&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTLine::~TLine()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TArc::TArc()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::Delete_m(int, double*&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TText::~TText()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Set_RTLD_NOW’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TMultiGraph::GetHistogram() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__SourceFileInfo::Name()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Apply(TElementPosActionT<double> const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodInfo::GetPrototype()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::NormByDiag(TVectorT<double> const&, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__deleteglobal’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::PaintFrame(double, double, double, double, short, short, short, bool)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTWbox::DrawWbox(double, double, double, double, short, short, short)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TFormula::GetParameter(int) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__LockCpp’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__memvar_setup' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__getsizep2memfunc’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixT<double>::ResizeTo(int, int, int, int, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::New(int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TBox::SetToolTipText(char const*, long)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::IsBase(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__getgvp' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__search_typename2’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to typeinfo for TFrame' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTPave::ConvertNDCtoPad()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TMarker::TMarker(double, double, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference totypeinfo for TWbox’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TGraph::TGraph()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::Init()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVirtualFitter::TVirtualFitter(TVirtualFitter const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TArc::TArc(double, double, double, double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTArrow::TArrow(double, double, double, double, float, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TBox::PaintBox(double, double, double, double, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::Name()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__getstructoffset' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::Apply(TElementPosActionT const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TLatex::TLatex()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__remove_setup_func’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::TPave(double, double, double, double, int, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__double’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::TPaveLabel(TPaveLabel const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__get_linked_tagnum’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__settemplevel' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::operator=(TMatrixTSym const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__set_class_autoloading_table' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__security_recover’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__store_dictposition' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::TrueName()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__free_tempobject' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Longref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__CallFunc::SetFunc(Cint::G__ClassInfo*, char const*, char const*, long*, Cint::G__CallFunc::MatchMode)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTRow::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Sqrt()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTLatex::TLatex(double, double, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TCurlyArc::GetDefaultWaveLength()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__get_security_error’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::Zero()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::G__CallFunc()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::SetMatrixArray(double const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo(G__value)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::GetSub(int, int, int, int, TMatrixTBase&, char const*) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTRow_const<double>::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&, char*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::Zero()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::Destruct(void*) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTBox::DrawBox(double, double, double, double)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::PaintWbox(double, double, double, double, short, short, short)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::NonZeros() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TF1::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG(int0_t, long double,…)(float)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__scratch_upto' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::Randomize(double, double, double&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__DataMemberInfo::ArrayDim()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::Determinant(double&, double&) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::ls(char const*) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__enable_wrappers’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTRow<double>::TMatrixTRow(TMatrixT<double>&, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTF1::RejectPoint(bool)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::~TWbox()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::Typenum() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::Fullname()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTBox::operator=(TBox const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TGraph2D::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::Apply(TElementActionT const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::PaintPave(double, double, double, double, int, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTLegend::AddEntry(TObject const*, char const*, char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodArgInfo::Property()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::FileName()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMath::StudentI(double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Set_RTLD_LAZY’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::Determinant(double&, double&) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__lastifuncposition’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__genericerror' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixT::operator=(TMatrixT const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TBox::ls(char const*) const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo(Cint::G__TypeInfo const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__DataMemberInfo::G__DataMemberInfo(Cint::G__ClassInfo&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__int’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::Name()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTAxis::GetLast() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__memfunc_setup’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::Title()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::HasMethod(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::~G__TypeInfo()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypedefInfo::Init(int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::TPaveLabel(double, double, double, double, char const*, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__InitGenerateDictionary(int ()(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator > const&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator >, std::allocator<std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits, std::allocator > > > const&))’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::Property()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__TypeInfo::Init(char const
)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodInfo::Init(Cint::G__ClassInfo&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Next()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__va_arg_put' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::IsValid()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__loadfile' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference totypeinfo for TPaveLabel’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::DrawPave(double, double, double, double, int, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__tag_memvar_reset’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::ColNorm() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::Next()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::Determinant() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::IsLoaded()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::TVectorT(int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__close_inputfiles’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to vtable for TDecompBase' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodInfo::Title()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__ULonglong' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Offset()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::Draw(char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::Delete_m(int, double*&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__add_ipath' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTArrow::GetDefaultArrowSize()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__resetglobalenv' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::Use(int, int, double*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__InitUpdateClassInfo(void (*)(char*, long))' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTPave::ExecuteEvent(int, int, int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Abs()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTRow_const::Streamer(TBuffer&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__CallFunc::SetArg(long long)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::RowNorm() const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__DataMemberInfo::ValidArrayIndex(int*, char**)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__letLonglong’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__defined_tagname' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::TMatrixTSym(TMatrixTSym const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TCurlyLine::GetDefaultAmplitude()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMath::StudentQuantile(double, double, bool)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTBase<double>::Apply(TElementActionT<double> const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__ClassInfo::RootFlag()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveLabel::~TPaveLabel()' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVirtualFitter::operator=(TVirtualFitter const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TGraph::PaintGraph(int, double const*, double const*, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTText::Paint(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TDiamond::TDiamond(double, double, double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTSym::Delete_m(int, double*&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixTSym<double>::operator+=(TMatrixTSym<double> const&)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTMatrixTBase::Streamer(TBuffer&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__ClassInfo::Init(char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__int_cast’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__exec_bytecode' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::Draw(char const*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__TypeInfo::Reftype() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTBox::HideToolTip(int)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPaveText::TPaveText(double, double, double, double, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Longlongref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__MethodArgInfo::DefaultValue()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__DataMemberInfo::Property()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TH1::GetXaxis() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__BaseClassInfo::Offset()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TMatrixT<double>::Determinant() const' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTPaveLabel::Copy(TObject&) const’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TH1::Class()' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__MethodInfo::GetBytecode()’
/usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference to TVectorT<double>::ResizeTo(int, int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__get_return’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TWbox::TWbox()' /usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference toTText::SetNDC(bool)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TCurlyArc::TCurlyArc(double, double, double, double, double, double, double)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__Boolref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to G__init_cint' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toG__UShortref’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to Cint::G__BaseClassInfo::Next(int)' /usr/local/root/lib/libMinuit.so: undefined reference toTVectorT::TVectorT(TVectorT const&)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libGpad.so: undefined reference to TPave::PaintPaveArc(double, double, double, double, int, char const*)' /usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference toCint::G__CallFunc::SetFuncProto(Cint::G__ClassInfo*, char const*, char const*, long*)’
/usr/local/root/lib/libCore.so: undefined reference to `Cint::G__TypeInfo::G__TypeInfo()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [lifu] Error 1
new/lifu>

cheers,

Antonio

Hi,

You do not need the -L (or root-config --libs) when compiling the .o files.

However you must put them when compiling the executable, so instead of g++ -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/root/lib -lCore -lMinuit -lGpad -pthread -lm -ldl -lcfitsio -o lifu m.o image.o gauss.o ifu.o libnrc.a Useg++ -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/root/lib `root-config --libs --glibs --cflags --ldflags --auxlibs --auxcflags` -lMinuit -pthread -lm -ldl -lcfitsio -o lifu m.o image.o gauss.o ifu.o libnrc.a

Cheers,
Philippe.

Philippe,

thanks for your patience, that was really dumb, I was adding the libraries to the CFLAGS in my makefile instead of LDFLAGS, duhh. Well, in my defence I must say I knew I was doing something really dumb :slight_smile: It is great to get some help in moments like this.

Antonio