TTree::MakeProxy selector cannot be reloaded

This is ROOT “v5-34-00-patches” and “6.08.04” here.

I am trying to analyse a tree (which was generated by ROOT “v5-34-00-patches”, if that matters) using a selector proxy (i.e. via TTree::MakeProxy).
The first time I run it, it works. But if I then modify my “script.cxx” and try to “reload” it, it fails.

I tried both: root [1] MyTree->Draw("script.cxx"); // then I modify "script.cxx" root [2] MyTree->Draw("script.cxx"); // and it dies and (note: the “generatedSel.h” file was generated by the above “Draw”): root [1] MyTree->Process("generatedSel.h+"); // then I modify "script.cxx" root [2] MyTree->Process("generatedSel.h+"); // and it dies
ROOT “v5-34-00-patches” returns: Info in <ACLiC>: modified script has already been compiled and loaded Info in <ACLiC>: it will be regenerated and reloaded! Info in <TUnixSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /..././generatedSel_h.so Error in <TSelector::GetSelector>: The file generatedSel.h+ does not define a class named generatedSel. while “6.08.04” returns: Info in <ACLiC>: modified script has already been compiled and loaded Info in <ACLiC>: it will be regenerated and reloaded! Info in <TUnixSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /..././generatedSel_h.so c++: error: /.../generatedSel_h.so: No such file or directory Error in <ACLiC>: Compilation failed!
This problem is really annoying (each time I modify my “script.cxx”, I need to exit root).
Any ideas?