THtml not working on Windows XP

For me, THtml was working on Windows XP until ROOT version 5.19/02. It is no more working with 5.19/04 or 5.20/00. I join to this mail the smallest possible example of the problem, file muster.tar.gz. You can compile and link it using the provided makefile.mak, then click on muster.exe and type:
==> .x html_muster.C
You will then see that User_Index.html, TMuster.html are not produced. An example of the kind of message produced is included. I have also included the file system.rootrc that I use, in case there is an error.
Notice that on Linux with ROOT 5.20/00, everything works, except that instead of producing a file “USER_Index.html”, a file named “(UNKNOWN)_Index.html” is produced.
Thanks for your help
muster.tar.gz (28.8 KB)

Hi Francois-Xavier!

Interesting! Thanks for your report - I can reproduce the problem and I’ll fix it next week.

Cheers, Axel.

Hi Francois-Xavier!

I believe this is fixed now in the trunk; could you give it a try? Your test case works for me.

Cheers, Axel.

Dear Axel,
I am not able to build ROOT from sources on Windows XP, due to “make” not working on my version of cygwin. So the check has to wait for the next binary release of ROOT.
Have you also solved the problem on Linux, where instead of “User_index.html”, one finds "(Unknown)_index.html ?

Dear Axel,
I have just loaded Root 5.21/02 on my PC with Windows XP and I have seen that the problem is fixed, THtml is now working ok. Thanks.