TGFileDialog and shortcuts in windows

Hello,

it seems that TGFileDialog does not display shortcuts under windows xp ? It works under linux and osx with standard soft links, but not shortcuts ?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Sergio

Hi Sergio,

No, shortcuts don’t work on Windows (not yet…)

Cheers, Bertrand.

Hi Sergio,

This should work now with svn trunk… :slight_smile:

Cheers, Bertrand.

Thanks a lot Bertrand.

I would like to test it as soon as possinle but I am trying to compile the trunk under windows xp and got stucked while compiling libProofBench. Would you know by chance how to disable that or how to overcome the error ?

/home/sevilla/roottrunk52902/proof/proofbench/src/TProofBench.o:TProofBench.cxx:(.text+0x2ec): undefined reference to TFile::Open(char const*, char const*, char const*, int, int)' /home/sevilla/roottrunk52902/proof/proofbench/src/TProofBench.o:TProofBench.cxx:(.text+0x2a83): undefined reference toTFile::Open(char const*, char const*, char const*, int, int)’
/home/sevilla/roottrunk52902/proof/proofbench/src/TProofBench.o:TProofBench.cxx:(.text+0x2e2a): undefined reference to `TCanvas::TCanvas(char const*, char const*, int, int, int, int)’

Thanks for your help !!
Sergio

NB: I am using
./configure win32gcc --gminimal --disable-peac --disable-afdsmgrd --disable-monalisa

Hi Sergio,

Well, I’ll check, but you can always do “make -k” to ignore compilation errors and continue the build process. And BTW, why are you using win32gcc? I ask, because the shortcuts issue has been fixed on native Windows…

Cheers, Bertrand.

Bertrand,

my mistake. I just compiled it successfully and the shortcuts work nicely =D> !!

Thanks for your so helpful work !!

Best regards, Sergio

Hi Sergio,

You’re welcome. And the problem with proofbench will be fixed soon… :slight_smile:

Cheers, Bertrand.