Terse Error w/ACliC and ROOT6

Hi, I am using ROOT6, pulling from v6-02-00-patches. I am able to compile some of my code that is currently working with ROOT5 (all compiled with ACLiC, like .L foo.C+), but one of my files is failing with basically no information:

*  ROOT v6.02/01  *
root [0] .L Geom.C+
Info in <TMacOSXSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /Users/jfcaron/Projects/Proto2BeamTest2/./Geom_C.so
root [1] .L Utility.C+
Info in <TMacOSXSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /Users/jfcaron/Projects/Proto2BeamTest2/./Utility_C.so
root [2] .L t2x.C+
Info in <TMacOSXSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /Users/jfcaron/Projects/Proto2BeamTest2/./t2x_C.so
root [3] .L daqT.C+
Info in <TMacOSXSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /Users/jfcaron/Projects/Proto2BeamTest2/./daqT_C.so
root [4] .L JFTrackFit.C+
Info in <TMacOSXSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /Users/jfcaron/Projects/Proto2BeamTest2/./JFTrackFit_C.so
root [5] .L MydaqT.C+
Info in <TMacOSXSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /Users/jfcaron/Projects/Proto2BeamTest2/./MydaqT_C.so
Error in <ACLiC>: Dictionary generation failed!

In ROOT5 all these and later files are compiled fine. The files are all at https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jfcaron/+junk/Proto2BeamTest2/files

There is no information other than that message, and two leftover files are created: MydaqT_C.d and MydaqT_C_ACLiC_dict.cxx_tmp. I have attached the files, but I renamed them to have .txt extensions to please the forum demons.

Does anyone know what might be happening in MydaqT.C/h that is causing this?

Jean-François
MydaqT_C.d.txt (18.3 KB)
MydaqT_C_ACLiC_dict.cxx_tmp.txt (595 Bytes)