TBufferFile Error: Root version-5.32

Dear ROOT Experts,
I am having trouble working with root (version: 5.32)
While running my script on input.root files, it throw following error [1] for some 25% of input.root files, however, it run all fine for rest of the root files.

Also when I check the Output.root file, it seem to be fine [2] and the branches are fill (but, with error and warning message) but when I try to do hadd for one such output.root file, it fail [3]… :frowning:

Just to mention, when I run same script again on the faulty input.root files, it ran fine and the output.root is workable in all aspects (whether hadd or seeing the branches). But it takes lot of time
to run the script individually on input.root files and eventually I suffer…

I am confuse as where the error could be, kindly help !
Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks in advance,
pooja

[1]

Warning in TStreamerInfo::BuildOld: Cannot convert TTree::fIndex from type:TArrayI to type:TArrayI, skip element
Error in TStreamerInfo::WriteBuffer: The element TTree::fIndex type 162 (TArrayI) is not supported yet

[2]

root [0]
Attaching file data1.root as _file0…
root [1] .ls
TFile** data1.root
TFile* data1.root
KEY: TTree phoTree;1 fakerate study pho
root [2] phoTree->Print()
Error in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: object of class TTree read too many bytes: 11851 instead of 11847
Warning in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: TTree::Streamer() not in sync with data on file data1.root, fix Streamer()

*Tree :phoTree : fakerate study pho *
*Entries : 456 : Total = 67336 bytes File Size = 32982 *

•    :          : Tree compression factor =   1.79                       *

*Br 0 :run : run/I *
*Entries : 456 : Total Size= 2363 bytes File Size = 115 *
*Baskets : 1 : Basket Size= 32000 bytes Compression= 16.50 *

*Br 1 :event : event/I *
*Entries : 456 : Total Size= 2373 bytes File Size = 1774 *
*Baskets : 1 : Basket Size= 32000 bytes Compression= 1.07 *

*Br 2 :nGoodVtx : nGoodVtx/I *
*Entries : 456 : Total Size= 2388 bytes File Size = 629 *
*Baskets : 1 : Basket Size= 32000 bytes Compression= 3.02 *

[3]
-=-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hadd extra.root data1.root data1.root
hadd Target file: extra.root
hadd Source file 1: data1.root
hadd Source file 2: data1.root
hadd Target path: extra.root:/
Error in TExMap::Remove: key 196608 not found at 439
Warning in TBufferFile::CheckObject: reference to object of unavailable class TBranchRef, offset=196608 pointer will be 0
Error in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: object of class TTree read too many bytes: 11855 instead of 11847
Warning in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: TTree::Streamer() not in sync with data on file data1.root, fix Streamer()
Error in TBufferFile::CheckByteCount: object of class TTree read too many bytes: 11851 instead of 11847

Warning in <TStreamerInfo::BuildOld>: Cannot convert TTree::fIndex from type:TArrayI to type:TArrayI, skip element Error in <TStreamerInfo::WriteBuffer>: The element TTree::fIndex type 162 (TArrayI) is not supported yetThis is a bit surprising. Can you try with v5.34? Can you provide two files, one that works and one that does not?

Thanks,
Philippe.