Synchronze Info and TMatrixD::Print

I’m printing a lot of debug code using TSelector::Info and TMatrixD::Print, but the output is not in the correct order.

Hi,

Info send its output to stderr while TMatrixD::Print sends it to stdout. Use Printf rather than Info.

Philippe.

[quote=“pcanal”]Hi,

Info send its output to stderr while TMatrixD::Print sends it to stdout. Use Printf rather than Info.

Philippe.[/quote]

Printf and Info are different, the first is generic, the second is for logging purposes.

[quote]Printf and Info are different, the first is generic, the second is for logging purposes.[/quote]True, still at the moment the result of Info is going to stderr and the result of TMatrixD::Print goes to stdout and thus there is no way to make sure in which order they appear on the screen/file (well maybe you can redirect (at the shell level when you call ROOT) stdout to stderr).

Cheers,
Philippe.

[quote=“pcanal”][quote]Printf and Info are different, the first is generic, the second is for logging purposes.[/quote]True, still at the moment the result of Info is going to stderr and the result of TMatrixD::Print goes to stdout and thus there is no way to make sure in which order they appear on the screen/file (well maybe you can redirect (at the shell level when you call ROOT) stdout to stderr).

Cheers,
Philippe.[/quote]

No, I can’t. I’m using it with proof. I’ll use some flush