ROOT 5.12.00: problem unloading library

Hello, I’m using the latest version but I have some problem using ROOT during the develop of a macro, a pratical example:

• I’m writing the code of a TSelector to make an analysis, if run the code all work well (if I not made error in the code:-D)

• if I make some changes and without exiting from root try to rerun the code I obtain this error:

What is the problem? with the previous version this error don’t occour so the development of a macro was more simple.

I compile ROOT from source with options:

[quote]ROOT ./configure options:
–enable-opengl --enable-python --enable-pythia --enable-krb5 --enable-minuit2 --enable-qtgsi --enable-qt --enable-cern --enable-cintex --enable-reflex --enable-xml --enable-mathmore --enable-mathcore --enable-soversion --enable-rfio --enable-fftw3 --enable-asimage
[/quote]

gcc version:

[quote]Using built-in specs.
Target: i486-linux-gnu
Configured with: …/src/configure -v --enable-languages=c,c++,java,f95,objc,ada,treelang --prefix=/usr --enable-shared --with-system-zlib --libexecdir=/usr/lib --without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --enable-nls --program-suffix=-4.0 --enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enable-java-awt=gtk-default --enable-gtk-cairo --with-java-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-gcj-4.0-1.4.2.0/jre --enable-mpfr --disable-werror --with-tune=pentium4 --enable-checking=release i486-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.0.3 (Ubuntu 4.0.3-1ubuntu5)
[/quote]

This indicates that some unloaded part of your code is still refering (directly or indirectly) the TSelector (or something else in your library). [I can’t give more details hints without knowing about what you are actually using and how]

Cheers,
Philippe.

I send you the code of the TSelector, to me don’t seem load directly some other libraries.

In any case the same code can be unloaded correctly from previous stable version of ROOT.
TracksTree_Selector_RWStudy.C (6.19 KB)

Please provide enough information (at least the file TracksTree_Selector_RWStudy.h and a small root file and the way you use them) for me to be able to reproduce the problem.

Thanks,
Philippe.