I’m packaging (unofficially) ROOT6 for Archlinux, this is build script and ROOT6 configuration (they are a bit different than AUR root-extra package). The package builds fine but I found issues that what to resolve.
- Though I enable python binding (python3) after installation (
make install DESTDIR=PKGDIR
) there are no
that can be found in precompiled binaries. Is there problem with the configuration? Why python binding is not built?
in precompiled binaries the first line is
. Is this
correct? Is this file used by ROOT?
- Is it possible to regenerate
files (they are located in
)? The problem is that they have full path to these files but pointing to build directory. This is true for precompiled binaries too. Is it OK? Or they are not used?
- Returning to my old question. Now I reconsider some points mentioned there. Consider following proposal:
- move following directories from /etc/root to /usr/lib/root:
cling dictphc plugins
- move following directories from /etc/root to /srv/root
html http notebook
- move file
In previous thread I was told that
is from old doc system but still I think it is worth to move to that directory.
I still think that as this is “web application” then it is worth to place it into