Problem with Ntuple

Hello!

I have a Ntuple from GRID, and I know exactly that people used it in analysis. But when I try to open it, I got warnings like that:

Warning in <TClass::TClass>: no dictionary for class AttributeListLayout is available
Warning in <TClass::TClass>: no dictionary for class pair<string,string> is available

It should contain some information: something is accessible for me, other is not. When it is not, it results in that instead of TBranchElement (if I open it with TBrowser it’s a histo) I see TBranchElement like a folder with TCollectionPropertyBrowsable objects, one of them is “values” that stores actual values I need. Is it some kind of error or not?

Please take a look on this file is on AFS :
/afs/cern.ch/user/y/ysmirnov/public/SYNTfromESDrun155112.root (9.1 Mb)

I open in TBrowser (not Lite) and see e.g. CollectionTree/Mu_m - that’s OK, and e.g. CollectionTree/TRTbec - something strange. And what are these objects with red exclamation marks I can’t open? Trying to open them I got messages into terminal like

"Error in <TTreeFormula::Compile>: Part of the Variable "TRTbec.....()" exists but some of it is not accessible or useable"
So can I use “values” in my analysis or it’s incomplete?

Thanks!!

[quote]it results in that instead of TBranchElement (if I open it with TBrowser it’s a histo) I see TBranchElement like a folder with TCollectionPropertyBrowsable objects, one of them is “values” that stores actual values I need. Is it some kind of error or not?[/quote]This indicates that you are looking at a nested STL collection.

[quote]and what are these objects with red exclamation marks I can’t open? [/quote]They are functions in your case (they can also be ‘transient’ members.

[quote]CollectionTree/TRTbec - something strange. … Trying to open them I got messages into terminal like[/quote]There is a deficiency in the TTreeFormula (and hence in the TBrowser) preventing the proper use of those functions on nested STL collections.

Cheers,
Philippe.