Problem with linking libraries

Hello,
I have a problem when I try to use SFrame code. The problem is related to the library linking, in particular, the errore I have is:

11:18:32 5807 Wrk-0.9 | Info in <TProofServLite::Setup>: fWorkDir: /afs/cern.ch/user/l/lperrini/.proof dlopen error: /afs/cern.ch/user/l/lperrini/scratch0/SFrame/lib/libZHtautauAnalysis.so: undefined symbol: _ZTI14TLorentzVector Load Error: Failed to load Dynamic link library /afs/cern.ch/user/l/lperrini/scratch0/SFrame/lib/libZHtautauAnalysis.so *** Interpreter error recovered *** ( ERROR ) TSelector::GetS... : class Analysis could not be loaded ( ERROR ) TProofPlayerSla... : cannot load: Analysis (WARNING) TProofServLite:... : the output list is empty!

I’m posting here my ZHtautauAnalysis_LinkDef.h and my config/Analysis_config.xml

[code]#ifdef CINT

#pragma link off all globals;
#pragma link off all classes;
#pragma link off all functions;

#pragma link C++ nestedclass;

// Add the declarations of your cycles, and any other classes for which you
// want to generate a dictionary, here. The usual format is:
//
//#pragma link C++ class MySuperClass+;

#pragma link C++ class TLorentzVector+;
#pragma link C++ class myobject+;
#pragma link C++ class myevent+;
#pragma link C++ class Analysis+;
//#pragma link C++ class TLorentzVector+;

#endif // CINT
~ [/code]

[code]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Library Name="libSFramePlugIns" />
    <Library Name="libSFrameUser" />
    <Library Name="libZHtautauAnalysis"/>

<Package Name="SFrameCore.par"/>
    <Package Name="SFramePlugIns.par"/>
    <Package Name="SFrameUser.par"/>
    <Package Name="ZHtautauAnalysis.par"/>

<Cycle Name="Analysis" OutputDirectory="./" PostFix="" TargetLumi="1.0" RunMode="PROOF" ProofServer="lite://" ProofWorkDir="" ProofNodes="-1">
            <InputData Lumi="0.0" NEventsMax="-1" Type="Data1" Version="Reco">
                    <In FileName="/afs/cern.ch/user/l/lperrini/scratch0/ZHtautauAnalysis/output_Ntuples_ZZJetsTo4L_8TeV-madgraph.root" Lumi="1.0"/>
        <InputTree Name="t"/>
         <OutputTree Name="redtree"/>
            </InputData>
            <UserConfig>
            <Item Name="InTreeName" Value="t"/>
    <Item Name="MyPtCut" Value="2000"/>
            </UserConfig>
    </Cycle>

[/code]

I don’t understand where is the error. Please, could you help me to figure out it?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Lucia

Hi,

[quote]#pragma link C++ class TLorentzVector+;[/quote]You must not create a dictionary for any of classes provided as part of a ROOT library ; the library already has the dictionary. TLorentzVector is defined in libPhysics and you should just have to make sure it is loaded prior to loading your library.

Cheers,
Philippe.