Problem creating a pdf file with root

I am having a problem where root creates a pdf file that has missing features (or sometimes just fails to open) in adobe, although it opens fine in evince. I have attached an example. The plot is made like this

plot->RedrawAxis();                                                                                                                
  plot->ResetAttPad();                                                                                                               
  plot->Update();                                                                                                                    

plot->Draw();                                                                                                                      
  plot->Update();                                                                                                                    
  plot->Modified();                                                                                                                  
  plot->Update();                                                                                                                    
  plot->Print(Form("%s.pdf",plotprefix.Data()));               

param1_param2_2dlimit_deltaNLL.pdf (14.2 KB)

I have checked that the problem is related to using

curv->Draw(“AC”);

When I change this to

curv->Draw(“A*”);

then the plot shows up fine in both evince and adobe. Does someone know how to make Draw(“AC”) work with adobe?

I am pretty sure now that there is a problem with how the plot was created. Please ignore this thread.