Port of ROOT / CINT to QNX6.4

Hallo,

I’m working on a port of ROOT and CINT to QNX 6.4.1.
I’s “working” so far … but lots of modules/dl’sl are broken (e.g. ipc …)
Here my first results:

Ported are ROOT and the standalone version of CINT.

Is there a way to verify the correctness of CINT?
I don’t know how to value the test results of the test cases included in the “test” directory.

Best Regards

Armin Steinhoff

Armin Steinhoff as@Steinhoff-Automation.com
STEINHOFF Automation & Fieldbus-Systems

TEL +49-6431 -529366  or  -570 99 70
FAX +49-6431 - 57454  or  -570 99 80
[steinhoff-automation.com](http://www.steinhoff-automation.com)

[quote]Is there a way to verify the correctness of CINT?
I don’t know how to value the test results of the test cases included in the “test” directory. [/quote]For standalone CINT, the easy is to use from the top level directory of CINT:make testYou will eventually get a summary which reads:Summary================================================== simple01.cxx simple10.cxx .... nums.cxx -Dmakecint classinfo.cxx iostream_state.cxx =========================================================which list all the test name and should contain no error message. In case of problem, make should also report an error.

For ROOT, we have a full testsuite which can be downloaded and run as follow:svn co http://root.cern.ch/svn/roottest/trunk roottest cd roottest makewhich will fail in case of error.

Cheers,
Philippe.

[quote=“pcanal”][quote]Is there a way to verify the correctness of CINT?
I don’t know how to value the test results of the test cases included in the “test” directory. [/quote]For standalone CINT, the easy is to use from the top level directory of CINT:make testYou will eventually get a summary which reads:Summary================================================== simple01.cxx simple10.cxx .... nums.cxx -Dmakecint classinfo.cxx iostream_state.cxx =========================================================which list all the test name and should contain no error message. In case of problem, make should also report an error.

[/quote]

Many thanks … the majority of all test cases (~95%) returns an OK :slight_smile:

–Armin