I’ve encountered that occasionally wrong values are stored for some branches for all the events in a file after taking a snapshot. It is reproducible in two different machines I’ve tried with different gcc versions. Making plot directly after Filter gives the correct answer, while making the plot byreading back from the snapshot’d filtered events gives wrong values. It doesn’t occur for all files. But when it does occur, all the events in a certain branch seems to get corrupted.
I’ve put a good ROOT file and a bad one with a simple script to illustrate the problem.
_ROOT Version: 6.15.01
_Compiler: 6.4.1 or 4.8.5