Nested namespaces and unloaded classes with a dictionnary from C++ to python : any news?

Bonjour

Sorry guys to re-open an old subject, but 'ive been off for four weeks and so the following discussion has been closed automatically :frowning:

If you have time to investigate this aspect we’ll be forever grateful ! :smiley:

The link to the old discussion :

thanks in advance
JB

Hi @jbb - apologies for the terrible response time from my side… Indeed we initialize the Python view of namespaces lazily, but I currently don’t see why there’s an asymmetry between contents of a topmost and a nested namespace. I will (still) have to debug that. And that’s not going to happen this week or next because I still need to debug even more pressing issues (one: our test suite tells us master is broken, two: an experiment says ROOT is broken for them). I’ll try to get this handled still in September. Can you send an email to me (axel@cern.ch) should you not hear back in two weeks?

Again, apologies for letting this drop despite your pings!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.