Missing functions- undefined references

I have to complete a software project which was left unfinished by someone else.

Initially the code I had did not require a dictionary to be generated as I was not using Signals and Slots.

I declared a TTimer object and tried to use Signals and Slots.

A smaller version of the software with the sample code as per the example provided in ROOT documentation works ok.
But When I try to scale up and implement the timer functionality in the larger software the error messages displayed below.

Without the timer code and without the Signals and Slots code the software was in working condition and I could generate the executable code and run it.

I have used ClassDef(classname,0); as the last line before closing braces in the header file of each class and
ClassImp(classname) as the first line in the corresponding class implementation file *.cpp.
and first generated the dictionary file using : make dict and then the command make to generate the executable code which is not being generated and the following error messages are displayed.

errors as follows:

tw.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0':
/home/admin/100MHzrootg6y006t/nscope_ORNL/tw.cpp:4: undefined reference to `ROOT::GenerateInitInstance(ListWin const*)'
tw.o: In function `ListWin::IsA() const':
/home/admin/100MHzrootg6y006t/nscope_ORNL/tw.h:49: undefined reference to `ListWin::Class()'
tw.o:(.rodata._ZTV7ListWin[vtable for ListWin]+0xe8): undefined reference to `ListWin::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&)'
tw.o:(.rodata._ZTV7ListWin[vtable for ListWin]+0xec): undefined reference to `ListWin::Streamer(TBuffer&)'
tw.o:(.rodata._ZTV7ListWin[vtable for ListWin]+0x2fc): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to ListWin::ShowMembers(TMemberInspector&)'
tw.o:(.rodata._ZTV7ListWin[vtable for ListWin]+0x300): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to ListWin::Streamer(TBuffer&)'
aw.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0':
/home/admin/100MHzrootg6y006/nscope_ORNL/aw.cpp:5: undefined reference to `ROOT::GenerateInitInstance(AdctraceWin const*)'
aw.o: In function `AdctraceWin::IsA() const':

attached : Makefile below and nscopeLinkDef.h in attachments.
Someone please help.

Makefile follows :

CXX=g++        
CXXFLAGS:=-g -Wall -I.
ROOTLIBS = -L/home/admin/root/lib -lCore -lCint -lHist -lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lGui -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic
ROOTINC = -I/home/admin/root/include
CXXFLAGS+=$(ROOTINC)
LIBS:=libPixie16App.a  libPixie16Sys.a  libPlxApi.a

INCLUDES:=AS.h Det.h Table.h Bline.h CFDTrig.h Fifo.h Multi.h Mtc.h Tmtc.h Mne.h Tsl.h Qdc.h lg.h Hist.h PS.h Tau.h Csra.h Csrb.h EF.h Main.h ScopedT.h TF.h Popup.h pw.h hw.h tw.h aw.h bw.h nscopeLinkDef.h

OBJECTS:=Main.o AS.o Bline.o CFDTrig.o Fifo.o Multi.o Mtc.o Tmtc.o Mne.o Tsl.o Qdc.o lg.o Hist.o Csra.o Csrb.o Det.o EF.o nscope.o PS.o ScopedT.o Table.o Tau.o TF.o Popup.o pw.o hw.o tw.o aw.o bw.o

SRCS:=AS.cpp Bline.cpp CFDTrig.cpp Fifo.cpp Multi.cpp Mtc.cpp Tmtc.cpp Mne.cpp Tsl.cpp Qdc.cpp lg.cpp Hist.cpp Csra.cpp Csrb.cpp Det.cpp EF.cpp Main.cpp nscope.cpp PS.cpp ScopedT.cpp Table.cpp Tau.cpp TF.cpp Popup.cpp pw.cpp hw.cpp tw.cpp aw.cpp bw.cpp nscopeDict.cpp

all: nscope

nscope: $(SRCS) $(OBJECTS) $(INCLUDES)
	$(CXX) -o  $@  $(OBJECTS) $(CXXFLAGS) $(LIBS) $(ROOTLIBS)

%.o: %.cxx 
	$(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -c $< 
%.o: %.c

$(CXX) $(CXXFLAGS) -c $< 

dict: 
	rootcint -f nscopeDict.cpp -c $(INCLUDES)

clean: 
	rm -f *.o *~ nscope

very-clean:
	rm -f nscope *.o *~

.PHONY: clean very-clean
#.SILENT:
End of Makefile

My machine configuration is as follows:

[admin@localhost ~]$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor	: 0
vendor_id	: GenuineIntel
cpu family	: 6
model		: 15
model name	: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz
stepping	: 11
cpu MHz		: 1596.000
cache size	: 4096 KB
[admin@localhost ~]$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        1939920 kB
MemFree:          933880 kB
Buffers:          100600 kB
Cached:           502588 kB
SwapCached:            0 kB
Active:           528996 kB
Inactive:         349448 kB
Active(anon):     275428 kB
Inactive(anon):     4660 kB
Active(file):     253568 kB
Inactive(file):   344788 kB
Unevictable:           0 kB
Mlocked:               0 kB
HighTotal:       1189896 kB
HighFree:         396180 kB
LowTotal:         750024 kB
LowFree:          537700 kB
SwapTotal:       4145144 kB
SwapFree:        4145144 kB
Dirty:               132 kB
[admin@localhost ~]$ cat /etc/issue
CentOS release 6.4 (Final)
Kernel \r on an \m

[admin@localhost ~]$ arch
i686
[admin@localhost ~]$ uname -r -v -p
2.6.32-358.23.2.el6.i686 #1 SMP Wed Oct 16 17:21:31 UTC 2013 i686

Root version
ver 5.34/10 29 August 2013
Thanks for your time.
nscopeLinkDef.h (953 Bytes)

Hi,

You are missing nscopeDict.o in $(OBJECTS).

Cheers, Axel.

Hi Axel,
I did as you suggested and now it works.
Thanks a million.
Regards,
Abraham