Migration of Bug Tracker to JIRA

Hi,

I just noticed that move from savannah to JIRA (this is great!) while checking on a status of a bug (https://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?97738). I see that this bug does not seem to be in the new JIRA system, is this just a delay from the migration?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi,

I would also be very interested to know what will happen to the Savannah bugs.

Moreover, it is a bit annoying that we are automatically redirected to JIRA as we might want to check an old bug.

Cheers,
Barth

Hi,

will there be something more on this? It looks like most bugs got copied over, but there are still issues.

I added my new JIRA user as watchers to my old Savannah bugs, but I would prefer to merge the two accounts. Many (most?) bugs have issue with code samples being HTML encoded, and some resolution or status flags changed meaning (e.g. JIRA-4515 is marked as “Incomplete” while the Savannah bug was "Remind).

How should one deal with this?

Cheers,

b.

Hi,

For better or worse, the transition from savannah to Jira is marked as completed. Namely what ever issue is left needs to be handled manually on a case by case basis. All the savannah ticket should have migrated to Jira, if not please let us know which one are missing.

[quote]is marked as “Incomplete” while the Savannah bug was "Remind).
[/quote]For better or worse, this is the ‘correct’ translation. 4515 is still open and does not to be handle but is not planed to be tackled in the coming year (due to focusing on getting ROOT 6 ready).

Cheers,
Philippe.