MathMore library linking

Hi, I am trying to make use of the MathMore libraries in root for I want to use interpolation and Vavilov distribution in my analysis. I think in the present installation MathMore is absent. For “root-config --libs” gives me the following:

-L/home/kolahalb/HEP/ROOT/root/lib -lCore -lCint -lRIO -lNet -lHist -lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lMathCore -lThread -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic

I see no -lMathMore here. Can anyone please tell me how to include it so that my program finds link to this library essential for the works I am interested in? Any help will be useful.

-Kolahal

Try:
root-config --features
and see if the output contains “mathmore”, or try:
root-config --has-mathmore
and see if you get “yes”.

Note: in any case, you need to add “-lMathMore” MANUALLY to your linker command line.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply. Using those two commands I see that ‘mathmore’ is indeed there. By linker command line perhaps you mean

-L/home/kolahalb/HEP/ROOT/root/lib -lCore -lCint -lRIO -lNet -lHist -lGraf -lGraf3d -lGpad -lTree -lRint -lPostscript -lMatrix -lPhysics -lMathCore -lThread -pthread -lm -ldl -rdynamic

Can you please tell me how to do this manually…
-Thanks again,
Kolahal

I am not sure if I understood your last statement correctly. Let me check the make file of the code that I am using and see if the root libraries are linked…