Linker Problem with C Program (undefined reference)

I did a C program using Root libraries.
The program compile, but when it tries to generate de executable, it shows me the error below:

[color=blue] [Linker error] undefined reference to TFile::TFile(char const*, char const*, char const*, int)' [Linker error] undefined reference toTObject::operator delete(void*)’
[Linker error] undefined reference to TNtuple::TNtuple(char const*, char const*, char const*, int)' [Linker error] undefined reference toTObject::operator delete(void*)’
[Linker error] undefined reference to TTimeStamp::TTimeStamp(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, bool, int)' [Linker error] undefined reference tovtable for TTimeStamp’
[Linker error] undefined reference to `TStorage::ObjectAlloc(unsigned int)’ [/color]

Configurations about libraries path are done in the project created (I’m using Dev C++ to development), but probabily something is missing.
What to do?

Thank’s.

you are not linking to ROOT libraries. thats all.

how I can make this?
Do I need the .lib or .a archives?

I am not really Dev C++ expert. Do you mean microsoft visual studio ?

I vaguely remember that in Project options somewhere there there is a tab called “link libraries” or " linking".
In there you add root libraries list.
Actually look here:

slac.stanford.edu/~gentit/cas/XPDebug.html

Hi,

you cannot use Dev C++ with MingW as there is no MingW port of ROOT. You can only use DevC++ in the pure cygwin GCC mode, with the win32gcc port of ROOT which is very slow (i.e. it is NOT the default win32 version built with MSVC!). In that case you’d have to link against the .dlls. But I’ve never tried DevC++ and the win32gcc port - please let me know if you succeed.

Cheers, Axel.