.L bb.C+ permission denied cc1plus error

Hi,
I’m trying to install root6 as admin for other users. Installation worked but
when a user tries to compile (any) macro inside root the following error shows up:

echo “void bb(){ printf(“ok-jan\n”);}” >bb.C

root -b

| Welcome to ROOT 6.07/07 root.cern.ch |
| © 1995-2016, The ROOT Team |
| Built for linuxx8664gcc |
| From heads/master@v6-07-06-1670-gab84cca, Nov 04 2016, 17:59:38 |

Try ‘.help’, ‘.demo’, ‘.license’, ‘.credits’, ‘.quit’/’.q’

root [1] .L bb.C+
Info in TUnixSystem::ACLiC: creating shared library /scratch/tmp/jan/./bb_C.so
cc1plus: error: /global/project/projectdirs/mpccc/balewski/softInstall/sl64/ROOT-6.06.04: Permission denied
g++: error: /scratch/tmp/jan/bb_C_ACLiC_dict.o: No such file or directory
Error in : Compilation failed!

Can you advise me how to fix it?
My build directory /global/project/projectdirs/mpccc/balewski/softInstall/sl64/ROOT-6.06.04 does not exist any more (and users have no access to it).
But I can execute the above example as myself w/o problem.

FYI,
I have compiled root6 in this directory w/ make
/global/project/projectdirs/mpccc/balewski/softInstall/sl64/ROOT-6.06.04

I compiled it w/ make
INSTALL_DIR=/usr/common/usg/software/root-6.06.04
./configure --prefix=$INSTALL_DIR --enable-soversion --enable-roofit --enable-minuit2 --enable-python --with-python-incdir=/usr/common/usg/software/python/2.7.10/include/python2.7/ --with-python-libdir=/usr/common/usg/software/python/2.7.10/lib/
make
make install
There were no errors.

Also, I tried to install it for the 2nd time with ver 6.08.00 and see the same issue.

Thanks
Jan

Try to compile using cmake, ./configure is not supported anymore:

git clone http://root.cern.ch/git/root.git /opt/root_src mkdir /home/root_bld cd /home/root_bld cmake -Droofit=true -Dhttp=true /opt/root_src/ make -j4

root [1] .L bb.C+ Info in <TUnixSystem::ACLiC>: creating shared library /scratch/tmp/jan/./bb_C.so cc1plus: error: /global/project/projectdirs/mpccc/balewski/softInstall/sl64/ROOT-6.06.04: Permission denied g++: error: /scratch/tmp/jan/bb_C_ACLiC_dict.o: No such file or directory Error in <ACLiC>: Compilation failed!Can you send the result of

Thanks,
Philippe.