Invariant mass reconstruction

i have created 1000 events for each event there are produced particles and i have set Px , Py, Pz for all those with the help of poisson distribution. and mass with then help of grandom now i want to reconstruct mass of dimuon using lorentz vector, how i can do?

Hi, welcome to the ROOT forum!

You can take a look at this RDataFrame tutorial for an example analysis with invariant masses:
https://root.cern.ch/doc/master/df106__HiggsToFourLeptons_8py.html

The key part is this one:

ROOT::Math::PtEtaPhiEVector p1(pt[0], eta[0], phi[0], e[0]);
    ROOT::Math::PtEtaPhiEVector p2(pt[1], eta[1], phi[1], e[1]);
    ROOT::Math::PtEtaPhiEVector p3(pt[2], eta[2], phi[2], e[2]);
    ROOT::Math::PtEtaPhiEVector p4(pt[3], eta[3], phi[3], e[3]);
    return (p1 + p2 + p3 + p4).M() / 1000;

So you use your kinematic variables to build Lorentz vectors, which you sum and then you get the invariant mass with .M().

Note that since, you have Px, Py, Pz, you need to use the ROOT::Math::PxPyPzMVector instead (I presume that you either have the mass available too, or you’re going to assume that the particles are massless).

How i can choose these p1, p2 vector among all of available vector that i have constructed?

That depends, how did you construct the vectors, and how do you want to select them? Are you using RDataFrame?

Your question is a bit too vague to be answered, maybe it helps if you explain again more concisely and attach your code so we understand better what you mean?