Installing errors on OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Dear ROOTers,

I had problems when I installed root on my Mac.
the system is OS X Yosemite 10.10.3
I tried a few versions of root,
and I always get the error message as below:

clang++ -O2 -DNDEBUG -m64 -std=c++11 -pipe -Wshadow -W -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fno-common -Iinclude -stdlib=libc++ -pthread -o core/base/src/TException.o -c /opt/local/root/core/base/src/TException.cxx
bin/rmkdepend -R -fcore/base/src/TExec.d -Y -w 1000 – -m64 -std=c++11 -pipe -Wshadow -W -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fno-common -Iinclude -stdlib=libc++ -pthread -D__cplusplus – /opt/local/root/core/base/src/TExec.cxx
clang++ -O2 -DNDEBUG -m64 -std=c++11 -pipe -Wshadow -W -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -fsigned-char -fno-common -Iinclude -stdlib=libc++ -pthread -o core/base/src/TExec.o -c /opt/local/root/core/base/src/TExec.cxx
/opt/local/root/core/base/src/TError.cxx:68:4: error: thread-local storage is not supported for the current target
TTHREAD_TLS(Int_t) buf_size = 2048;
^
include/ThreadLocalStorage.h:78:29: note: expanded from macro ‘TTHREAD_TLS’

define TTHREAD_TLS(type) thread_local type

^

/opt/local/root/core/base/src/TError.cxx:69:4: error: thread-local storage is not supported for the current target
TTHREAD_TLS(char*) buf = 0;
^

^

/opt/local/root/core/base/src/TError.cxx:206:4: error: thread-local storage is not supported for the current target
TTHREAD_TLS(Int_t) buf_size(2048);
^

^

/opt/local/root/core/base/src/TError.cxx:207:4: error: thread-local storage is not supported for the current target
TTHREAD_TLS(char*) buf(0);
^

^

4 errors generated.
make: *** [core/base/src/TError.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…

From the attached you can find my configure log file.
Could you please have a look, and help me to figure out what is the reason and how to solve them?
Thanks a lot in advance.
config.txt (182 KB)

Please use a more recent version of ROOT. All branches latest releases (5.34, 6.02 and 6.04) have fixed this problem originated by the latest Xcode upgrade.

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I tried with different version, such as v6-02-02, v6-02-00, v6-03-01-GEANT and v6-04-00.
And I always got these errors.