Infinite loop after running simulation

Hello,

While running a simple MadGraph simulation on a cluster, I am obtaining an infinite loop at the end of it, with the following message:

[...]
Warning in <TClassTable::Add>: class TStreamerInfoActions::TActionSequence already in TClassTable
Warning in <TClassTable::Add>: class TVirtualObject already in TClassTable
Warning in <TClassTable::Add>: class TZIPFile already in TClassTable
Warning in <TClassTable::Add>: class TZIPMember already in TClassTable
Error in <TExMap::Add>: key 47753541101392 is not unique
Warning in <TTree::Bronch>: Using split mode on a class: TRootWeight with a custom Streamer
** Reading /cluster/home/yburkard/MG5_aMC_v2_7_2/test/Events/run_01/unweighted_events.lhe
** [################################################################] (100.00%)
** Exiting...

Does anyone know why this is happening?

I have asked this question in a MadGraph forum and they have told me to to post this question here since it is likely related to ExRootAnalysis.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yannick Burkard

ROOT Version: 6.16/99
Platform: CentOS 7.9

Warning in <TClassTable::Add>: class TStreamerInfoActions::TActionSequence already in TClassTable

This kind of error (in particular when involving ROOT classes) usually indicates that two version of ROOT are setup/available/used at the same time. And since in almost all cases, they would be different version this leads to incompatible C++ code being used at the same time … with arbitrary result (including infinite loop and more often segmentation fault).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.