How to set the SetTimeWindow's time to microsecond

the parameters units are all about nanosecond, but the sampling time about the detector is about 100 microsecond.So how can I set the range from 0 to 100 microsecond in the X axis.

100 μs = 100000 ns

Hi,
Thanks for your reply
how to set the nTimeBins, I don’t know which value is suitable, and dose the nTimeBins mean the gap between two times?

No, nTimeBins is the number of time steps/intervals (as you can also see from the screenshot of the doxygen documentation in your previous post).

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply
Can I think the interval as a dead time?
I have deleted the code about the drift line and the change the time window, but the current is still a line along the X axis.

No. The calculation of the induced current is done in fixed-width time bins.The point of the function SetTimeWindow is to set the time range within which the calculation of the induced current is done and the bin width. Please try to read the available documentation on the website (e. g. Signals | Garfield++) or the user guide.

There might be an issue with your weighting field map. Can you attach it? I will try to take a look but I’m not sure when I’ll be able to do that.

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply
I will send the weight1.lis files to your email, and Thanks a lot for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.