How do I find out the status of a running task in the grid?

I launched the task in the grid about a week ago.
Output:

Many days have already passed, but the email about the work has not arrived, nor has a new directory been created. how do I check the status of a running task in the grid?

Hi Oxana,

this is not a ROOT-specific question, you will have better luck asking ATLAS people. But since I am one, the answer to your question is this page. However, it does not feature any of your tasks. I think this is because your job was never submitted. Otherwise, you should have seen the following:

• right after the sample is identified (what we see last in your log), a submission directory gets created (this message should have appeared on the screen - absent in your case);
  • the jobs gets submitted (a message about it should have appeared on the screen, too - also absent in your case);
  • the job is sent (a message about it should have appeared on the screen, too - also absent in your case)

We don’t see any of that, so there must be something wrong with your ATestSubmit.cxx. You should really ask people at hn-atlas-PATHelp@cern.ch about that, and to discontinue this discussion at the ROOT forum.

Thank you for your help!