Forum subscriptions not working?

Hi,

It seems like the email notifications for when you are subscribed to a topic are not working and have not been for some time. Can a forum admin confirm?

This would be a nice feature to get working, as otherwise you have to check your posts/threads manually…

Thanks.

–Jeremy

Use the drop down menu under your name (on the top right side of the forum), go to your “User Control Panel”, and in the “Board Preferences”, select what kind of notification you want. See for example:

Cheers, Bertrand.

Does it work for you Bertrand? I have all the email checkboxes enabled there but have not gotten emails from this forum recently. I do not get emails about replies to subscribed topics like posts I create, for instance. Any way we can debug this?

There was an error with the mail server this morning. We will try to debug it…

FYI, it works for me now. I just received a notification e-mail…

Cheers, Bertrand.

Well, I have literally every checkbox there enabled in my control panel, and I didn’t get any email about your reply to this thread. It says at the top of the page that I’m subscribed, too.

I am using my work address on this forum. I wonder if some spam filter is eating the messages without me knowing about it (unlikely but I can’t think of what else would be causing this to not work if it is working okay for you).

:imp:

Well, I don’t know what to say… I received a notification about your reply…