Hi, today trying to figure out the solution to this problem:
Hi, I have this macro:
ProvaErrore.C (524 Bytes)
that read this file:
DatiMemoria.txt (1004 Bytes)
If I try to run it the first time with .x ProvaErrore.C everything is fine. But if I try to rerun it I have this error:
error: no matching constructor for initialization of 'std::stringstream' (aka 'basic_stringstream<char, char_traits<char>, allocator<char> >')
stringstream ss(line1);
^ ~~~~~
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Co…
I have discovered an interesting fact. My programme is simply:
void ProvaErrore(){
vector<vector < double > > vettore(40);
}
ProvaErrore.C (201 Bytes)
when I try to run it with .x ProvaErrore.C is ok. But when I run it the second time I exit from root:
Instead if I write only this:
void ProvaErrore(){
vector<vector < double > > vettore;
}
everything good:
This works for me with the master (like with your other topic)
And I confirm it doesn’t work with 6.18.04
The master?
So it is not my problem, isn’t it? Have I to update root?
I’ll check and let you know.
Well, it seems that the problem is more complex. I’m debugging it…
So the problem is still there in the master. The good news is that I have a working version, so one of my changes will solve the issue. Now I have to figure out which one it is…