Error while building root_v5.34.01 on Mac OSX Lion

Dear all,

I’m trying to compile the new version of ROOT on Mac OSX Lion with the Makefile generated with the command:

./configure macosx64 --with-gsl-incdir="/opt/local/include" --with-gsl-libdir="/opt/local/lib" --enable-gviz --enable-minuit2 --enable-tmva --enable-roofit --enable-qt --with-qt-incdir="/opt/local/include/" --with-qt-libdir="/opt/local/lib/"

and I’ve got the following error :

bin/rmkdepend -R -fcint/cint/src/g__cfunc.d -Y -w 1000 -- -m64 -pipe -W -Wall -fsigned-char -fno-common -Iinclude   -DG__REGEXP -DG__UNIX -DG__SHAREDLIB -DG__ROOT -DG__REDIRECTIO -DG__OSFDLL -DG__STD_EXCEPTION  -DG__HAVE_CONFIG -DG__NOMAKEINFO -DG__CINTBODY  -I/Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/inc -I/Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src -I/Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src/dict -pthread -I. -- /Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src/g__cfunc.c
clang -O2 -m64 -pipe -W -Wall -fsigned-char -fno-common -Iinclude   -DG__REGEXP -DG__UNIX -DG__SHAREDLIB -DG__ROOT -DG__REDIRECTIO -DG__OSFDLL -DG__STD_EXCEPTION  -DG__HAVE_CONFIG -DG__NOMAKEINFO -DG__CINTBODY  -I/Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/inc -I/Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src -I/Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src/dict -pthread -I. -o cint/cint/src/g__cfunc.o -c /Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src/g__cfunc.c
In file included from /Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src/g__cfunc.c:38:
In file included from /Users/julien/Downloads/root/cint/cint/src/common.h:43:
In file included from include/G__ci.h:1621:
include/G__ci_fproto.h:19:19: error: token is not a valid binary operator in a preprocessor subexpression
# if __has_warning("-Wreturn-type-c-linkage")
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
1 error generated.
make: *** [cint/cint/src/g__cfunc.o] Error 1

Any hints to solve my issue? Please find attached logs of the configuration and the make commands.

Cheers,

Julien
logMakefile.txt (201 KB)
logconfigure.txt (8.24 KB)

Please upgrade to the latest Xcode and the latest command line tools (separate download within Xcode Preferences).

Cheers, Fons.

Thank you for your answer, it worked!

Julien