Hi rooters,
I have the following problem filling a TTree
,
does someone
I have a program (fusgamma_OneRing.cxx)
which reads one Tree of data, makes an analysis
and puts the output in 5 different Tree .
TFile *outtree = new TFile(outfile,“RECREATE”);
TTree *outT = new TTree(“h1_gam”,“reduced_data”);
TFile *outtree1 = new TFile(outfile1,“RECREATE”);
TTree *outT1 = new TTree(“h1_gam1”,“reduced_data”);
.
.
.
outT->Branch(“mulfu”,&mulfu,“mulfu/I”);
outT->Branch(“mulfi”,&mulfi,“mulfi/I”);
outT->Branch(“baffu”,baffu,“baffu[mulfu]/I”);
outT->Branch(“baffi”,baffi,“baffi[mulfi]/I”);
outT->Branch(“enfus”,enfus,“enfus[mulfu]/D”);
outT->Branch(“enfis”,enfis,“enfis[mulfi]/D”);
outT->Branch(“libfus”,&libfus,“libfus/I”);
outT->Branch(“libfis”,&libfis,“libfis/I”);
outT1->Branch(“mulfu1”,&mulfu1,“mulfu1/I”);
outT1->Branch(“mulfi”,&mulfi,“mulfi/I”);
outT1->Branch(“baffu1”,baffu1,“baffu1[mulfu1]/I”);
outT1->Branch(“baffi”,baffi,“baffi[mulfi]/I”);
outT1->Branch(“enfus1”,enfus1,“enfus1[mulfu1]/D”);
outT1->Branch(“enfis”,enfis,“enfis[mulfi]/D”);
outT1->Branch(“libfus1”,&libfus1,“libfus1/I”);
outT1->Branch(“libfis”,&libfis,“libfis/I”);
.
.
.
outT->Fill();
outT1->Fill();
.
.
.
I compiled the makefile and the program seemed to work.
But for one of the two systems which I want to analyze
I got this error
Error in TTree::Fill: Failed filling branch:h1_gam3.libfus3, nbytes=-1
This error is symptomatic of a Tree created as a memory-resident Tree
Instead of doing:
TTree *T = new TTree(…)
TFile *f = new TFile(…)
you should do:
TFile *f = new TFile(…)
TTree *T = new TTree(…)
Error in TTree::Fill: Failed filling branch:h1_gam3.libfis, nbytes=-1
Error in TTree::Fill: Failed filling branch:h1_gam4.mulfu4, nbytes=-1
This error is symptomatic of a Tree created as a memory-resident Tree
Instead of doing:
Then, I added a line outT->SetAutoSave(600000000);
for each Tree
(trying to increase the AutoSave)
TFile *outtree = new TFile(outfile,“RECREATE”);
TTree *outT = new TTree(“h1_gam”,“reduced_data”);
outT->SetAutoSave(600000000);
but now when I run my program I get again the same error
Any other suggestions ?
Thanks in advance,
R.