Error in TMatrixTUtils.h

Hello
I am getting the following error in my code. Can anyone has any idea about this.

include/TMatrixTUtils.h:190:25: error: ‘std::initializer_list’ has not been declared
void operator= (std::initializer_list l);

Thank you

Hi, that is a bug in the particular header you are using. I am fixing it in ROOT, but if you want to fix it locally, just add #include <initializer_list> at the top of the header, near the other #include directive.

Hi Amadio
I did what you insisted but there is a new error occured, and previous errors are still there.

/usr/include/c++/5/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: error: #error This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
#error This file requires compiler and library support \

Well, that means that you are using an old compiler, or that you are not passing the right options to enable the required support for C++11 to your compiler.

Hi,

what root on what platform are you using?

D

Hi Dpiparo
It is
OS - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Processor - Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz × 2
OS type - 64-bit
Mem - 2GB

and ROOT 5.34/30

@amadio
What is the right way to do?

If you are using ROOT 5, you will need to move to ROOT 6 to be able to use C++11.
Could you please try to download and install ROOT 6.10.02 from the website?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.