Error in <TClass::LoadClassInfo>: issue

Dear Expert,

I am facing a funny issue. My code is working perfectly when I run locally. But when I run in Condor, I face a problem. The error is: “Error in TClass::LoadClassInfo: no interpreter information for class TStreamerObjectAnyPointer is available even though it has a TClass initialization routine”. I am getting this error when I use THnSpraseD. Otherwise, it is working fine. Despite this error, the code is running and producing a root file. But, when I try to open the root file, I get the error: “Error in TBufferFile::ReadVersion: Could not find the StreamerInfo with a checksum of 0xe35ebbfd for the class “TStreamerObjectAnyPointer” in Default_WOCR_Flavour_Test_V4_Outfile_0.root.”

Here is my package: Pythia8_Jets_V2.zip (148.4 KB)
Main code → Tree_Analyzer_NewNew_Condor.C
histogram_definition.h → Defined all the histograms
function_defination_New.h → Function for my analysis (Inside this, I filled the THnSparse)
read_tree_New.h → Read the tree
call_libraries.h → Call all the libraries
input_variables.h → Input variables for selection cuts
Cond_Submit.sh --. Submit condor jobs

I appreciate your help.

Regards,
Raghunath

Hi,

This looks like a difference between your local environment and the environment of your jobs on the nodes of the batch system.
I suggest you verify everything is identical, especially the ROOT installation.

Cheers,
Danilo

Dear Danilo,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have another setup for another study, which is running smoothly on the same batch setup.

regards,
Raghunath

Hi,

Unfortunately, I do not see how ROOT could be responsible instead of a misconfiguration in this case. Do you happen to have a reproducer for us?

Cheers,
Danilo

Dear Danilo,

I solved this issue. The problem is with the output rootfile. The output root file was not closed. Adding the following lines solves this issue.

fout->Write(); 
fout->Close();

Thank you.

Regards,
Raghunath

Hi Raghunath,

Thanks for following up and sharing the solution with the Community, appreciated.

Cheers,
D